MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Disconnect Ingame Character

Go down 
+6
dididothat
sinsinx
octogonapus
knl
Atsuko
phily999
10 posters
AuthorMessage
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

Disconnect Ingame Character Empty
PostSubject: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:52 pm

You should also make this thing that when you cant log in and it says that your character is already logged in but you are not, you type in your name in this box and it disconnects your character in the game so you can log in again.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:53 pm

This only happens when the server is down.
Back to top Go down
knl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm

yet it is down right now and I don't get that error... this suggestion is valid, some people get their account stuck while the server is just fine.
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 pm

knl wrote:
yet it is down right now and I don't get that error... this suggestion is valid, some people get their account stuck while the server is just fine.

yeah... stuck for like 15 second... not a great idea... if anyone is patient and doesnt have to get on after they have been of for only 5 minutes then it should be fine, and not THAT many people actually cant get on at all until the server restart.

Last edited by octogonapus on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:08 pm

But still it happens to a lot of people, they just dont read the forums and support my idea Razz
Back to top Go down
sinsinx
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

octogonapus wrote:
knl wrote:

yeah... stuck for like 15 second... this is kinda good but i think it might be too much work for the small help it would give.

Stuck for "15 seconds" bullshit. you fucking moron, I was stuck for about 4 hours. -.- Then I went to a dentist appointment, and the server had carshed and re-opened. So learn your shit kid. And learn how to fucking type.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:50 pm

lol sinsinx
are you talking to me or the person before me
o.o
im confused Razz
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:50 pm

o whoops never mind i re-read your reply
Back to top Go down
dididothat
Noob
Noob
dididothat

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm

yeah most of the time its just a glitch i was locked out for a day
Back to top Go down
ashank1
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:47 pm

knl wrote:

ya happens to me : (
now server is down : ( x2
Back to top Go down
helen
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:38 pm

i got problem with log in too. i can't log my character in however, i can log in meowsn form Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

If you post your IGN. A GM might be able to disconnect it.
Back to top Go down
AntiNexon2
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:23 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect Ingame Character   Disconnect Ingame Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Disconnect Ingame Character
Page 1 of 1