MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Character's Stuck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goofy
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:43 am

I went to the Coke town and climbed a rope on the main map only to dc with a -2xxxx (a really long number, basically) error that's occurs whenever I try to get back on the character.

My character's name is Goofy.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 am

Make a new character, contact a GM. They can warp you out.
Back to top Go down
Goofy
Noob
Noob

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:43 pm

You're not understanding. I can't actually play on the character because I disconnect the moment the map loads.

I'd rather not have to make another main character. I happen to be very fond of this one.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Everytime this happens it soon happens to a lot of people who enter the same area has you did, a server restart fixes it every time.
Back to top Go down
bomiz96
Player
Player
bomiz96

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Goofy wrote:
You're not understanding. I can't actually play on the character because I disconnect the moment the map loads.

I'd rather not have to make another main character. I happen to be very fond of this one.

Element Means, That You need to make a new character, So you can contact a GM in the game. Then you will ask the GM, to Warp Your Character out of the Place. And whens hes finished. You can go on your Main Character again.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm

bomiz96 wrote:
Goofy wrote:

Element Means, That You need to make a new character, So you can contact a GM in the game. Then you will ask the GM, to Warp Your Character out of the Place. And whens hes finished. You can go on your Main Character again.

From what I recall GMs can't warp you unless your online, and what this guy is saying is hes characters gets d/ced, meaning offline, but he didn't say hes character was not stuck online so Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character's Stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character's Stuck   Character's Stuck Empty

Back to top Go down

Character's Stuck
Page 1 of 1