MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website

Go down 
+4
phily999
Julie
Brass
145abt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
145abt
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website Empty
PostSubject: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 pm

I keep D/Cing in the FM and I'm stuck there !
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 am

I have seen it in other servers and I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Hmmm; its a good idea. o: but i'm not sure about if someone people could abuse it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Julie wrote:
Hmmm; its a good idea. o: but i'm not sure about if someone people could abuse it.

Thats true, they can just type in another character's name and warp them to henesys, GM or not GM
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:16 am

phily999 wrote:
Julie wrote:

Thats true, they can just type in another character's name and warp them to henesys, GM or not GM

Not if they have to include their username and password before they can enter in THEIR characters name, and have it only usable once a day.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Wouldn't jailed players be able to abuse it by warping themselves out of the jail map?
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

as a matter of fact i would like to have command for GETTING OUT OF henesys xD cake,trees and moon are d/cing me like madly
Back to top Go down
AntiNexon2
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website   you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website Empty

Back to top Go down

you should put a character mover to Henesys on the website
Page 1 of 1