MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Character : n/a

Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C Empty
PostSubject: Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C   Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 am

30min after the last server restart, I use a spell (which doesn't even work) then I can't do a thing and 0seconds - 2min after I d/c and get an "Invalid Pointer" error.

Anyone know a fix?
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dark
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C   Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm

There are 3 ways for this to be fixed. None of them apply on this server. They can add a PHP script which I have some where to reset your map to some where else. You can change channels and change maps then change back to the other channel and the map will work fine. Also the server can restart. If you want me to find the script for you MSN me at Eternal.Darknes@live.com because otherwise I probably wont look for it.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C   Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Eternal Dark wrote:
There are 3 ways for this to be fixed. None of them apply on this server. They can add a PHP script which I have some where to reset your map to some where else. You can change channels and change maps then change back to the other channel and the map will work fine. Also the server can restart. If you want me to find the script for you MSN me at Eternal.Darknes@live.com because otherwise I probably wont look for it.

Um.....This thread is OLD....look at the date please, I know a fix for it now, that day I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C   Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell/Invalid Pointer D/C
Page 1 of 1