MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scottttttt
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : ScottXD
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 22
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:10 am

L> Progress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:28 am

chill. Meow is one-man's-army. physicaly he cant overcome the speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Scottttttt wrote:
L> Progress

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:52 pm

hey guys i just had an idea. can you put up some kind of donation system? for the old veterans of MeowMS. i wouldnt mind donating like 10 bucks for your future needs (server, bandwith, website).
obviously i dont want anyting in exchange. after all - if we are still wasting our time posting on forums of long dead server i think we are devoted right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:57 pm

we used to have a donation system with donor-exclusive content. didn't work out, we only had like one donor.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 am

just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:31 am

Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 am

Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been


Character : jeezor
Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:29 am

Irbis wrote:
Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think
Haha, it's true Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://74.125.77.104/
Plague
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : Satan
Guild : pew pew pew pew
Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : Brown Paper Bag

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Irbis wrote:
Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think

AHAHAH MATURE? YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 33
Location : poland

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm

at least the ones ive sticked to back then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gypsyleeboy
SUPER FAGGOT
SUPER FAGGOT
avatar

Character : Gypsyleeboy
Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 24
Location : Kazkhstan Posts: 1333371337

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 am

Plague wrote:
Irbis wrote:
Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think

AHAHAH MATURE? YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?

We had a section with hentai porn.
I'd think we are rather older in our brains then shown on our bodys, or head "If your head had recently fallen off, From sucking dick" TM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluewaffle.net/
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1344
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 am

Gypsyleeboy wrote:
Plague wrote:
Irbis wrote:
Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think

AHAHAH MATURE? YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?

We had a section with hentai porn.
I'd think we are rather older in our brains then shown on our bodys, or head "If your head had recently fallen off, From sucking dick" TM.
Can I ban you now?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been


Character : jeezor
Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:55 am

MeowMixer wrote:
Gypsyleeboy wrote:
Plague wrote:
Irbis wrote:
Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think

AHAHAH MATURE? YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?

We had a section with hentai porn.
I'd think we are rather older in our brains then shown on our bodys, or head "If your head had recently fallen off, From sucking dick" TM.
Can I ban you now?
underage b&
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://74.125.77.104/
Gypsyleeboy
SUPER FAGGOT
SUPER FAGGOT
avatar

Character : Gypsyleeboy
Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 24
Location : Kazkhstan Posts: 1333371337

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 pm

101z0rz wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Gypsyleeboy wrote:
Plague wrote:
Irbis wrote:
Brass wrote:
Irbis wrote:
just one? O.o ouch. gues ive over-rated our "veterans"....
i mean, come on. 5 bucks donated by 10 ppl and you got 50. and how much is 5 bucks anyway? geez i pay more then that daily for cigarets.

other than you all of MMS is 13 year olds who don't have money and can't pay online anyways including myself

no shit o_o is it true?
for most of my time spent here ive rated players quite mature i think

AHAHAH MATURE? YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?

We had a section with hentai porn.
I'd think we are rather older in our brains then shown on our bodys, or head "If your head had recently fallen off, From sucking dick" TM.
Can I ban you now?
underage b&
Wat? lulz.
Ban me for what
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluewaffle.net/
Scottttttt
Noob
Noob
avatar

Character : ScottXD
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 22
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Kyle said this not that anyone will give a ____
Looks like I'll be back around July or August. I doubt Meow will ever finish it, and if he does, the server will go down in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : Satan
Guild : pew pew pew pew
Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : Brown Paper Bag

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Who's Kyle again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 pm

101z0rz wrote:

underage b&

irony hurts ):

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitry
Player
Player
avatar

Character : Hikari
Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : The asylum of epicness

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

Josh wrote:
I don't think there are any working sources with Evan yet.
Also, first post. o3o

You can ask jesus for anything.

edit : jk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JESUS
Witch of Dreams
Witch of Dreams
avatar

Character : Jesus
Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Dimitry wrote:
Josh wrote:
I don't think there are any working sources with Evan yet.
Also, first post. o3o

You can ask jesus for anything.

edit : jk.
U SHUR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hookersforjesus.net/
Dimitry
Player
Player
avatar

Character : Hikari
Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : The asylum of epicness

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm

JESUS wrote:
Dimitry wrote:
Josh wrote:
I don't think there are any working sources with Evan yet.
Also, first post. o3o

You can ask jesus for anything.

edit : jk.
U SHUR?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
Oldfag
Oldfag
avatar

Character : Josh
Guild : Past
Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 22
Location : In hell

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Dimitry wrote:
Stop stealing cory's failwzedits.

Ahem---anyways.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/ChikenNuggetSoup
Dimitry
Player
Player
avatar

Character : Hikari
Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : The asylum of epicness

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Josh wrote:
Dimitry wrote:
Stop stealing cory's failwzedits.

Ahem---anyways.....

Fail is still epic fail...
no? kk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEmo
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : xEmo
Guild : Xakum
Posts : 186
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 22
Location : Scania in Henesys

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 pm

WAT ?!
i'm back
but you guys probably dont remember me
<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce
Dimitry
Player
Player
avatar

Character : Hikari
Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 27
Location : The asylum of epicness

PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm

xEmo wrote:
WAT ?!
i'm back
but you guys probably dont remember me
<3

u iz whu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 0 Status [Updated 9/12/10]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)
» MLB off season moves
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» 2011-2012 Season
» S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 Wrap-Up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: