MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

"omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrMichael
Player
Player
MrMichael

Character : n/a

"omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin Empty
PostSubject: "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats going on between Sean and me. (Plus apology)   "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 am

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for calling me retarded for not knowing the situation at all and siding with someone.

The point of this topic is to explain to the people who flaming me because of this boss run, Not even knowing what went on at all.

Me, Sean, WoofMixer, Impostor, Connor, Satan, And half were doing a Scarlion run, Hoping to get some hats. Throughout the thing, We we doing pretty great, But we started to suck around the third stage of Scarlion. He did over 8k, So most people couldn't attack. I wasn't even able to get near Scarlion without HB as it would kill me. Satan DCed for a little while, Leaving us with no HB. I was already kicked from the party because when 3rd stage Scarlion started, I went to the other side of the map to buff up, Which i don't get at all. I wasn't able to attack because of this, And i was given an order from Impostor to please sit out for the last stage once my HB had ran out, Because i am level 96. Sean decided to yell at me, Because i was sitting out. "wtf dude u r leeching". I told him about the order but he didn't listen, He took it into his own hands to go ahead and flame me because of he could. We were already done with half of Scarlion's HP and i had helped with all the other stages, So this was NOT leeching, if thats even a term for getting a helmet you deserved.

Then, WoofMixer started to join in. He started yelling at me (Knowing about my order and that i couldnt get near it without HB). Then, Sean took it into his hands to decide to turn his arguing into smegas, As did WoofMixer. Suddenly, People decided to think "oh hay, micheal is gay, lets also make smegas to say things about him!". Gladly, My other party members stuck up for me and told them to cut the shit, Because i was doing nothing wrong. I would also like to thank Connor for proving to the others that i wasn't lying and that they shouldnt be on Seans side because Impostor DCed for a bit.

The reason he was mad at me before this about a "u owe me purple meso" Was because he recorded something for me, And i did let him know that it was a joke before we got to even doing the film through a trade which we replied with "k.".. Sorry about that.

I would like to apologize to Sean. The whole boss run was basically just us fighting because of this stupid nonsense, And i would please love it if we could be friends and talk and hang out like we used to again, I think fighting over the internet is really stupid and i really dont agree with it. The only time i actually do is www.forum.cheatengine.org but only over at Random Spam.

Im sorry for what ive done and hope i can be forgiven for participating in flaming Sean.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin   "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 pm

QQ more.
Back to top Go down
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
Piie

Character : Piie

PostSubject: Re: "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin   "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Epic FAIL STORY
QQ MORE
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin   "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:13 pm

there's no reason you should be posting about this on the forums. it sounds like you should go privately talk to them
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin   "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 am

"omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin Cool-story-bro
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin   "omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin Empty

Back to top Go down

"omg miceal u retarted" The story about whats goin
Page 1 of 1