MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

The Sky Being Banned, Story.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

Character : n/a

The Sky Being Banned, Story. Empty
PostSubject: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:56 am

I was checking people out as im allowed, the previous day me, Remedy and Japan all discussed perfect items so i requested to see Sky's (iGoRawr). He then followed it buy this...

The Sky Being Banned, Story. Sky

which i was after all this happened told that is enough for a permanent bann, whereas me being NICE and not doing that i ignored it and just to a screen shot.
I had wondered how Sky got 99,999 hands, so i simply asked him. He then Smega'd at me and Chronicemo "why do GM's have to ask me your supposed to be Gm's YOU SHOULD KNO". (chronicemo because he had asked about rebirth).

He whispered me back saying a skill i asked what skill he said Iono (wtf what ever that means as a skill) and then he smega'd.
"WHAT KIND OF GM ARE YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK OFF"

For this i temp banned for 3 days, after that i was told it could have been 2 weeks so once again i was NICE and let him off lightly.

Then Rookie and Piie tried to hold a protest for 2 people. Smega'd stuff about me and how i was unfair and how nasty i am, but i didnt temp ban because thats what they wanted and would give them something else to moan at me for.

All the GM's backed me up on this decision only saying it should have been longer.
Back to top Go down
HentaiSex
Playa
Playa
HentaiSex

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 am

You did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HahaBananaPoo
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:06 am

Further more he has been telling people all about his "New Server" that he is making, he told them enough about it for them to ask "Can i join?"

I class that as Advertising. Yet another bann but its ONLY MY DECISION not that it accounts for anything. rofl

TO ADD TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS.

I caught him text hacking once, either way you see it, its hacking like mega tubi. Still a hack, i told pevv i said "he's text hacking should i ban?" pevv said "yes straight away". One minute later just before i do it "wait who is it" i replied "iGoRawr" and he said "NO! dont bann i'll have a word".

Now i have been accused of favouritism in the past. BUT THAT! is a bit more.
Back to top Go down
HentaiSex
Playa
Playa
HentaiSex

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 am

T_____T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HahaBananaPoo
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:18 am

Thats quite a few offences and yet still here, and he cant even last 3 days!
Know why? Because he doesnt have anything left to do = No Life =/
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:31 am

Atsuko wrote:
One minute later just before i do it "wait who is it" i replied "iGoRawr" and he said "NO! dont bann i'll have a word".

I said that because he said he was quitting because he got wiped, and he asked if he could use a text hack, and he had some good reason why he needed to use it, so I said sure. When he used it the next day I told him since he didn't quit he can't use it any more.
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 am

Writing SPAMSPAMSPAM over and over again, isnt a need.
Back to top Go down
iPudding
Noob
Noob
iPudding

PostSubject: lawl   The Sky Being Banned, Story. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:27 pm

he really crossed the line !!!

who would advertise a new server when he/she is playing one!!!

well u should perm bann iGoRawr , i would do it if i were u~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Being Banned, Story.   The Sky Being Banned, Story. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sky Being Banned, Story.
Page 1 of 1