MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mack
Noob
Noob
Mack

Character : n/a

Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms Empty
PostSubject: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Duude, Its Mack. Member me? Probably not.

Brass though If you dont remember me i'll shoot you.

To be honest though I dont remember anyone else.. Sorry.

Call me stupid if you want but is the server up?

If so HOW IN THE HEYELL do I get to the game again!?
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 pm

it's the stylish mack!
of course i remember you
but no, game is not up.
how sad.
Back to top Go down
Mack
Noob
Noob
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Damn....

Oh wells.

Nice to talk to you again Brass. Still remember that cop uniform I always wore?

Heh, heh.. Meh.....

I just though the game was up cause of all the hub-bub in the fourms.

Is MeowMS hooped or will there ever be a awesome private server ever again

I got rid of the habit of capitalizing everything I type.

Anyway, anyone play Obsidian Conflict,
another Sad I hate to say it..... TEMPORARY MS private server or
TF2? Im sooo bored...

Or Xbox Live stuffs?

If you want to know how bored ive been in the past 6 months just
look at my youtube channel. (I dont have any good videos, just look at my fav's)
https://www.youtube.com/user/OutOfWack
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 am

I thought it was just a hat..
I don't have any screens from mms to check, hd crash and such
Very few people still come on the forums study
nobody knows if it will open up again but nobody is just waiting around for it really
I play ZirconStory myself but it's going downhill
Back to top Go down
Mack
Noob
Noob
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 am

Lol I'm typing this on my I phone. Yea... I don't have any screenies from mms eather. I think I didn't even have a screen caputure divice back then. Anyway Im sure the server you're playing on is way better than what I have.

Annnd my sister broke her face on the back of a dudes head when they were line dancing at school, I got grounded for 2 days when I loled. And then she made me a furfag cause she kept telling me to look at ever furry thing she saw. Oh and I also got my foot run over by a semi when I was in California cause my scooter blew a tire on the freeway and the stuipid semi drivers don't know what bike lanes are. And aftr my foot got better then I figured out that I could bend my fingers and thumbs all the way back without touching them. Whoo hoo epic life story eh?
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Mack wrote:
Lol I'm typing this on my I phone. Yea... I don't have any screenies from mms eather. I think I didn't even have a screen caputure divice back then. Anyway Im sure the server you're playing on is way better than what I have.

Annnd my sister broke her face on the back of a dudes head when they were line dancing at school, I got grounded for 2 days when I loled. And then she made me a furfag cause she kept telling me to look at ever furry thing she saw. Oh and I also got my foot run over by a semi when I was in California cause my scooter blew a tire on the freeway and the stuipid semi drivers don't know what bike lanes are. And aftr my foot got better then I figured out that I could bend my fingers and thumbs all the way back without touching them. Whoo hoo epic life story eh?

Your foot was run over by a semi? That would require something along the lines of amputation..
also you do realize saying you're now a furry means you wish to engage in sexual intercourse with bunny rabbits and kitty cats and foxes and such..
mack you've changed!
Back to top Go down
Mack
Noob
Noob
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Nah, I always wear steel toe boots.

(I did loose most of my toe nails though :\)
And besides I alway get my foot run over by things, just last week mom ran over it almost on purpose
when I was getting out of the car to go to the movie theater, luckily again I had my boots of awesomeness on.
anyway the semi was going like 80 MPH like an ass hole.
It was one of those things where its like POW then you're just like fuck then you fall over thinking that you're fucked up.

My sister has some explaining to do!
I never knew that all furries where about was sex.
(I suppose this is a good time to take advantage of her Cool)

Anyway I havent changed my attitude, im still an ass fashionable, and I still eat lotsa skittles and I still hate every one of those god damn ass-holes at school. Changes that are physical are more like I have hair now and my big toe looks like a prune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms   Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms Empty

Back to top Go down

Macks Backs and Lacks Porpers Ryms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Jump to: