MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Just please take a look even if its hopeless...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

Character : n/a

Just please take a look even if its hopeless... Empty
PostSubject: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:23 pm

I would like to become a GM. The following things are reasons I believe I would make a decent GM

1. I type quite neatly (I know how many people don't like it when other people type like "howz r ez diong loma!!!")
2. I am not very well know by people compared to people like fierce and stars but I am very friendly.
3. I understand the rules of a GM and would be willing to follow them all.
4. I have gotten quite a few hackers banned and when I see something suspicious I try to figure out if they are hacking.
5. I am on the game and the forum whenever I can.
6. I am trying to memorize a lot of GM commands that would be useful to help the server.

These are the main reasons I would like to become a GM, and please post anything that you think would make me a good GM (thats within the GM rules) so in case I am selected, I can help the server more.
Also, I don't care if this probably wont do me any good. Its still worth a shot, just like if I were to make a voodoo doll of sora and burn it is worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Virus
Virus
Remedy

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 pm

I think I will try that last option.
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Remedy wrote:
I think I will try that last option.
lol ok
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
HentaiSex
Playa
Playa
HentaiSex

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 am

Hmm, you might have a chance, I'll think about asking Cory for you, since you seem like a decent guy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HahaBananaPoo
Remedy
Virus
Virus
Remedy

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:17 am

HentaiSex wrote:
Hmm, you might have a chance, I'll think about asking Cory for you, since you seem like a decent guy. Very Happy
Actually cory got rig of all the GMs except 6 And he wont put anymore in for now.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 pm

octogonapus wrote:
I would like to become a GM. The following things are reasons I believe I would make a decent GM

1. I type quite neatly (I know how many people don't like it when other people type like "howz r ez diong loma!!!")
2. I am not very well know by people compared to people like fierce and stars but I am very friendly.
3. I understand the rules of a GM and would be willing to follow them all.
4. I have gotten quite a few hackers banned and when I see something suspicious I try to figure out if they are hacking.
5. I am on the game and the forum whenever I can.
6. I am trying to memorize a lot of GM commands that would be useful to help the server.

These are the main reasons I would like to become a GM, and please post anything that you think would make me a good GM (thats within the GM rules) so in case I am selected, I can help the server more.
Also, I don't care if this probably wont do me any good. Its still worth a shot, just like if I were to make a voodoo doll of sora and burn it is worth a shot.

In #2, it said "I am not very well know..........KNOWN NOT KNOWN
lol
Back to top Go down
HentaiSex
Playa
Playa
HentaiSex

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Remedy wrote:
HentaiSex wrote:
Actually cory got rig of all the GMs except 6 And he wont put anymore in for now.

Oh ok, sorry bro, your only chance is now is to ask Mr.Big Cory himself >.>

Since i can't ask or he'll shove boobies in my face or something, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HahaBananaPoo
nim6
Banned
Banned
nim6

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:19 am

i think being a gm isnt that fun cuz u have to much power in ur hands you kill monsters easily i know every one wants to be strong in meow but thats just to strong, you can host a events and youll get like all excited but after a while you get sick of it and youll end up quiting or you end up making other chracters and then your gm character will end up inactive so fuck off you damn fag

J/K
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:18 pm

nim6 wrote:
i think being a gm isnt that fun cuz u have to much power in ur hands you kill monsters easily i know every one wants to be strong in meow but thats just to strong, you can host a events and youll get like all excited but after a while you get sick of it and youll end up quiting or you end up making other chracters and then your gm character will end up inactive so fuck off you damn fag

J/K

ok... wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just please take a look even if its hopeless...   Just please take a look even if its hopeless... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just please take a look even if its hopeless...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: CAN I H@S GM PLZZZZ@!@!!111-
Jump to: