MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o

Go down 
+6
christofer
Sora
Storm
knl
Alfred
phily999
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o Empty
PostSubject: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:51 pm

All the FM rooms should have bosses.
FM. 11 - Horntail's tail
FM. 12 - Horntail's body
FM. 13 - Black Crow
FM. 14 - Papulatus
FM. 15 - Pianus
FM. 16 - Headless Horseman
FM. 17 - Manon
FM. 18 - Griffey
FM. 19 - Ergoth
FM. 20 - Female Boss
FM. 21 - Horntail's Head B

You can switch them up around but please fill up the FM's with bosses Razz
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
Alfred

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Very Happy Many people have already had this suggestion but this is best idea yet. other people are jsut saying put them in plc0sk! lulololul! u ne4dz t pUt em in. :silent:
Back to top Go down
knl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:59 pm

sigh... so you want the server to be even more unstable and crash/DC people even more than it already does...? no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
Alfred

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm

knl wrote:
sigh... so you want the server to be even more unstable and crash/DC people even more than it already does...? no thanks.

nty.
Back to top Go down
knl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Alfred wrote:
knl wrote:

nty.

yeah that.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Playa
Playa
Storm

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:43 pm

That's actually a great idea
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:44 pm

But the lag doesnt come from the FM's
They come randomly -_-
Example: Fang's brother summoned over 100 jr balrogs at the aquarium.....
Laged us all
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 pm

Yes yes, lag the server, cause a crash. Everyone hits the boss once, it starts using all those flashy skills, and bam, crash. Great plan kid, great plan.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 pm

MixerMeow wrote:
Yes yes, lag the server, cause a crash. Everyone hits the boss once, it starts using all those flashy skills, and bam, crash. Great plan kid, great plan.

Well i dont see you trying to help Meow Ms
all i see is you complaining and making everyone's suggestions miserable
dude, thats low
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:31 pm

MixerMeow wrote:

Stop calling people kid you're like 15

10 extra monsters would NOT cause a server crash, I don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 pm

No need to cry kiddie.

Freedom of speech, okay kiddie?
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 pm

MixerMeow wrote:
No need to cry kiddie.

What freedom of speech? You're on the internet, on the MeowMS forums. Remember, dumbfuck?
Back to top Go down
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:53 pm

christofer wrote:
MixerMeow wrote:
No need to cry kiddie.

What freedom of speech? You're on the internet, on the MeowMS forums. Remember, dumbfuck?

The problem is, she can't remember.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah, she won't reply to this topic again, she never does, because regularly she says something and I shut her the fuck up.

EDIT: Maybe if I added the words "kid" or "kiddie" to the above sentences it would make me seem cooler. Oh wait, no that would just look like I feel like I'm old when I'm actually just 15, like Sora, which would make me look pretty fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:07 am

christofer wrote:
Yeah, she won't reply to this topic again, she never does, because regularly she says something and I shut her the fuck up.

EDIT: Maybe if I added the words "kid" or "kiddie" to the above sentences it would make me seem cooler. Oh wait, no that would just look like I feel like I'm old when I'm actually just 15, like Sora, which would make me look pretty fucking stupid.

REM CAN YOU GET ON MEOW? MANY PEOPLE GOT WHIPPED.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:16 am

So what if this is MeowMS? That means you don't get to be Hitler here. Making up your own rules and crap. This is Cory's forum. Go hitler you own forum.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am

Psh. Don't start this Hitler bullshit with me, Sora. It won't work.

ToS wrote:
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment

You clicked the "I agree" button when you signed up. So yes, Sora, assuming you can read those words I know it's really hard for someone with your intellectual level to read, as a moderator, I do have the right to delete, move, or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

You need to give up on the whole "OMG I HAEV FREEDUM OF SP33CH IN HURR" bullshit.

You don't. At all. Period.

Last edited by christofer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 am

Okay kiddie, do what you want. Just stop PMSing.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:52 am

I'm not "PMSing". You're just saying that to try to cover up the fact that you're a complete retard, because you couldn't think of anything else to say as a comeback, because frankly, there is no comeback. I'm right and you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:55 am

I don't see how you Trolling got you to GM.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:00 am

Well, first of all, I'd like to know how I "trolled" to become GM.

Second of all, the community as a whole doesn't hate me, and I'm not some retarded immature 15 year old Asian girl who calls everyone "kid" because she feels she's immensely older than everyone else. The fact that I'm not a dipshit like that greatly increased my chances of becoming GM, you know?

Anyways, I'm tired. Going to bed now.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:03 am

Don't forget to wear a tampon and a pad!
Back to top Go down
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:07 am

Think about this...if we have freedom of speech, religion, etc etc, then why do we have laws?

So idiots don't take advantage of it or abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 am

Okay then, find me the part in the laws were it says "Girl shall not call other kids, kiddies."
Gogogo. Win 20 bucks when you do.
Back to top Go down
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 am

Wow...Stupid Tos

The products and services can be used only in the precise way for which such products and services have been made for. You cannot use the products and services, or associate them to any content or activity which might be harmful to the any individual person’s private rights :

* Contents which are illegal, harmful, threatening, improper, slanderous, vulgar, obscene or ethically reprehensible

Who the frick can do slander on the internet, you can only do libel -_-, unless you actually record your crap.

Whatever, half right, now I want $10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o   FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

FILL UP FM WITH BOSSES - BEST UPGRADE EVER o.o
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next