MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malus
Player
Player

Character : n/a

Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## Empty
PostSubject: Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##   Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Should probably be banned for at minimum, a week. It's getting extremely annoying to try and figure out what they say. It crowds the forum, and it become irritating. Although, I doubt this happens, but I notice that it gets an a lot of GMs nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##   Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Taking my topics won't do kiddie.

http://forum.meowms.net/the-dump-f7/dear-idiots-t63.htm
Back to top Go down
Malus
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##   Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:32 pm

<_<

I can't even see the topic, so I wouldn't exactly say stealing your topic. I need special access, and as such, I didn't even now that topic existed. Although, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##   Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:42 pm

I dont type like that but why should that be a concern??? I really dont see a problem with it, if they cant type then they probably dont have anything important to say.
Back to top Go down
sinsinx
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##   Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 pm

octogonapus wrote:
I dont type like that but why should that be a concern??? I really dont see a problem with it, if they cant type then they probably dont have anything important to say.

It shows that there probaly undeducated mexicans. That have CROSSED the border ILLEGALY. And got taught by there friends that i=1 and 3=e , 7=t, so on and so fourth. And you guys HONESTLY NEED TO FUCKING STOP trying to put down Sara, if you ever get your heads out of your fucking asse's its about.. 5v1, and she still manages too dis about 2 of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##   Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@## Empty

Back to top Go down

Poeple who taeype leik dis!!!@@@##
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: