MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

What is allowed and not?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaEyes
GM
GM
PandaEyes

Character : n/a

What is allowed and not? Empty
PostSubject: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm

I think the rules need to be a little bit more specific. I don't want to get in trouble for anything just because I wasn't aware that it was against the rules so I'm gonna lay out what I do know and then ask some questions to find out other stuff.

• Giving items to players is a no no unless they paid for it
  • Training characters is a no
  • Killing ppl who dont want it is a no
  • Warping ppl who dont want it is a no?
  • Giving nx is ok as long as they pay for it? (but with this i have a question, which items aren't allowed? I've noticed there are a few that have been disallowed but I need to know which these are.
  • Giving items is ok as long as they can't get it somewhere else? But how do i know how much to charge? And which items are not allowed?

There is more just can't remember atm. I'll add to this as I think of things.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 pm

I think the majority of the GMs dont even follow rules if they dont like them anyways, so this is really irrelevant. That's a sad thought.
Back to top Go down
PandaEyes
GM
GM
PandaEyes

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 am

But I dont want to be a 'bad gm' D: I want to follow the rules. I dont want anyone to be able to say I did something wrong. I want a layout so I can do it correctly. I'm more than happy to abide by the rules but I have to know what they are.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 am

http://forum.meowms.net/ellinia-f9/gm-commands-rules-guidelines-updated-12-28-08-t259.htm
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 pm

PandaEyes wrote:
I think the rules need to be a little bit more specific. I don't want to get in trouble for anything just because I wasn't aware that it was against the rules so I'm gonna lay out what I do know and then ask some questions to find out other stuff.

• Giving nx is ok as long as they pay for it? (but with this i have a question, which items aren't allowed? I've noticed there are a few that have been disallowed but I need to know which these are.
  • Giving items is ok as long as they can't get it somewhere else? But how do i know how much to charge? And which items are not allowed?

As one of few GM's that actually abide by these rules, All of them ae infact true. The NX items that arent allowed are just new items that some GM's want to keep for GM's only. Such as Stirges on a string and things.

You mean SELLING items is ok as long as they CAN get it somehwere else? Most things are sold in FM now.

Warping people without permission is fine aslong as its a friend and they wont complain, Killing players is kind of a favourite of Chris'. Training is a huge NO no matter how many people claim they have been trained in the past.

Hope that clears a few things up, im not like MASTER GM so i dont know all the answers but none of us do really im just trying to help (: <3 x
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Atsuko wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:

As one of few GM's that actually abide by these rules, All of them ae infact true. The NX items that arent allowed are just new items that some GM's want to keep for GM's only. Such as Stirges on a string and things.

You mean SELLING items is ok as long as they CAN get it somehwere else? Most things are sold in FM now.

Warping people without permission is fine aslong as its a friend and they wont complain, Killing players is kind of a favourite of Chris'. Training is a huge NO no matter how many people claim they have been trained in the past.

Hope that clears a few things up, im not like MASTER GM so i dont know all the answers but none of us do really im just trying to help (: <3 x

She means CAN'T. DON'T sell items that CAN be obtained by other means. DO sell items that CAN'T be obtained by other means. Simple American English really. Most of the items that AREN'T supposed to be sold, are the ones that we GM's like to keep (much like Rachel said).

I lol'd at that statement in bold.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:26 am

Also bowties are forbidden.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 am

Element wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:

She means CAN'T. DON'T sell items that CAN be obtained by other means. DO sell items that CAN'T be obtained by other means. Simple American English really. Most of the items that AREN'T supposed to be sold, are the ones that we GM's like to keep (much like Rachel said).

Thats Aericans for you, confusing everything! What is allowed and not? 756359
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Atsuko wrote:
Element wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:

Lol what?
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Element wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
Element wrote:
Atsuko wrote:
PandaEyes wrote:

Lol what?

I keep editing it to Americans! But chris is like really fly and thinks its funny to keep editing back.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Americans created the English language.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is allowed and not?   What is allowed and not? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is allowed and not?
Page 1 of 1