MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

I somehow lost all of my AP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks

I somehow lost all of my AP. Empty
PostSubject: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Before I RBed I had all max stats and about 11k extra, so I did @stat 11000 to get rid of the excess in my menu, then when I rebirthed all of my stats were gone. My 32767 for each stat didn't transfer over, I had normal stat again and it sucks.

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/2je4c55.jpg
I've RBed plenty and have low stats related to that.

What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 am

You probably put your stats into a skill that was already maxed. What stats should you have?
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:56 pm

I had max of all. I put into a stat that was already maxed so I wouldn't have 11k AP showing up.
It bothered me. Not as much as losing it.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Brass wrote:
I had max of all. I put into a stat that was already maxed so I wouldn't have 11k AP showing up.

You shouldn't have added it. Not our fault.
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Element wrote:
Brass wrote:

but when I added it I already had max of all stats. Then when I rebirthed I didn't get those stats back.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Brass wrote:
Element wrote:
Brass wrote:

but when I added it I already had max of all stats. Then when I rebirthed I didn't get those stats back.

Why would you add stats to something that was maxed. That's why I am saying that's not our fault. It's yours. You shouldn't have added them in the first place. It's not a glitch, it's not a bug. It's your human error.
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm fine with not getting free stat boosts, but how would I know that putting extra stats in would cause me to lose them all when I RBed?
If it's not a glitch or a bug, why does it happen?
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 am

Brass wrote:
I'm fine with not getting free stat boosts, but how would I know that putting extra stats in would cause me to lose them all when I RBed?

It would happen in regular maplestory too. Before it used to make your stats go negative. Now they disappear. The reason behind this is the way that maplestory is coded etc. We've warned people when we raised to cap to 32k not to put anymore stats than the max.
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Element wrote:
Brass wrote:

It would happen in regular maplestory too. Before it used to make your stats go negative. Now they disappear. The reason behind this is the way that maplestory is coded etc. We've warned people when we raised to cap to 32k not to put anymore stats than the max.
Well, I wish that would have been in the banner up top so I would have seen it then.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Brass wrote:
Element wrote:
Brass wrote:

Well, I wish that would have been in the banner up top so I would have seen it then.

If we put EVERY glitch into the banner. It would take a day to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I somehow lost all of my AP.   I somehow lost all of my AP. Empty

Back to top Go down

I somehow lost all of my AP.
Page 1 of 1