MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Quests & a few other things

Go down 
+4
christofer
Element
MinorFish
Goofy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goofy
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Quests & a few other things Empty
PostSubject: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm

I happen to enjoy doing quests; and I especially love beneficial ones. However, I can't do any quests at all because none of them work. Meow, I'm sure you know what needs to be done to fix that, so I hope you do.

Another thing that irks me is that so many shops haven't been added in. I headed to Showa the other day in hopes of purchasing a staff, but I was given a big fat "lol nob i am nut tlkin 2 u Smile". On that note, whenever I come across an NPC that has no script, the dialog box only has an "end chat" button. There's no "OK, Next, etc". This wouldn't be a problem if pressing enter didn't cause me to dc. Just thought I'd get that one out there.

Also, I'm getting a strong feeling that a bunch of drops are missing from mobs.

-Goofy

EDIT: OH! Also, and this is extremely important, my pets keep rolling back! When I put a pet away, if I don't @save, it rolls back to the last time it did save. Also, pet equips don't show for any pet that's not the leading pet (when more than 1 pet is out).

EDIT2: Would it kill the GMs to be just a tiny bit nicer (especially on the forums)?
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Goofy wrote:
I happen to enjoy doing quests; and I especially love beneficial ones. However, I can't do any quests at all because none of them work. Meow, I'm sure you know what needs to be done to fix that, so I hope you do.

Another thing that irks me is that so many shops haven't been added in. I headed to Showa the other day in hopes of purchasing a staff, but I was given a big fat "lol nob i am nut tlkin 2 u Smile". On that note, whenever I come across an NPC that has no script, the dialog box only has an "end chat" button. There's no "OK, Next, etc". This wouldn't be a problem if pressing enter didn't cause me to dc. Just thought I'd get that one out there.

-Goofy

EDIT: OH! Also, and this is extremely important, my pets keep rolling back! When I put a pet away, if I don't @save, it rolls back to the last time it did save. Also, pet equips don't show for any pet that's not the leading pet (when more than 1 pet is out).

EDIT2: Would it kill the GMs to be just a tiny bit nicer (especially on the forums)?

1. Quests are kinda needless I think xP, and Cory has the maskman'd dungeon and hes going to be adding a 2ed part that has a lv.200 skill if you really want quests

2. I've yet to notice drops missing from mobs, and some may have been edited, I know Cory messed with what some mobs drop so Razz

3. Just do @save for your pets if it works Razz

4. Nice GM? HA! never heard of it XD
Back to top Go down
Goofy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm

MinorFish wrote:
Goofy wrote:

-Goofy

1. Quests are kinda needless I think xP, and Cory has the maskman'd dungeon and hes going to be adding a 2ed part that has a lv.200 skill if you really want quests

2. I've yet to notice drops missing from mobs, and some may have been edited, I know Cory messed with what some mobs drop so Razz

3. Just do @save for your pets if it works Razz

4. Nice GM? HA! never heard of it XD

1. I disagree.

2. Maybe it's just me.

3. Bugs shouldn't be tolerated.

4. That's a problem.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm pretty sure we as GM's do alot for the server. We sell scrolls, we interact with players, we help when you're stuck, and most of all... we ban hackers. What more do you want?
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm

the only the one that isnt nice is element, i think he is a huge dick
Back to top Go down
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
Piie

Character : Piie

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:08 pm

christofer wrote:
the only the one that isnt nice is element, i think he is a huge dick

WHAT o.O
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Yea, the Chris kid is a huge fag who needs to get a life.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:19 pm

Goofy wrote:

1. I disagree.

2. Maybe it's just me.

3. Bugs shouldn't be tolerated.

4. That's a problem.

Why do you disagree?

And I'm pretty sure he edited some drops

Its a god damn private server, its not going to be prefect, and this bug isn't major, it doesn't keep you from playing Razz

And yes....maybe....possibly....kiss up to a GM and you'll have one who likes you but the rest will hate you for being a kiss up xD (unless you have mad skills and get on all the GMs good side.......ignoring that almost EVERY GM hated me at first >.> lol)
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:26 pm

MinorFish wrote:
[going to be prefect,
lolwut
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
Piie

Character : Piie

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 pm

My QUESTION Is That
Why would you need quest..
When this is a p-server...
Back to top Go down
Goofy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 am

Piie wrote:
My QUESTION Is That

I like quests. I see nothing wrong there.

@MinorFish: y so hostile? I'm simply doing my part by suggesting a few things that I think would make this game so much better.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:54 am

Goofy wrote:
Piie wrote:
My QUESTION Is That

I like quests. I see nothing wrong there.

@MinorFish: y so hostile? I'm simply doing my part by suggesting a few things that I think would make this game so much better.

I'm not being hostile....you see a gun O.o ~hides the knife~
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:43 pm

personally i think the problem with the drops is element's fault
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Wow 2 arguments are going on in this chat. Please get back on topic.

I think that quests are good for low levels. Once you get a higher level, you won't need to do any quests
Back to top Go down
AntiNexon2
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quests & a few other things   Quests & a few other things Empty

Back to top Go down

Quests & a few other things
Page 1 of 1