MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

I deleted my important skills!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bomiz96
Player
Player
bomiz96

Character : n/a

I deleted my important skills!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I deleted my important skills!!!!!!   I deleted my important skills!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:00 am

I wasn't Paying attention, and thought this skill looked like the other. Brandish and Holy Charge. Then i was trying to use Brandish and it was doing holy charge. So i checked my keys, and Brandish was gone. So then I dont remember, but then i lost holy charge. And i was just a paladin. And a hero along time ago. And i lost sword booster. Is there something that you can do to make my Character bounce back to something? I tried using macros to roll me back, but i didnt play for a few hours then did the macros, so it didnt work. My Characters name is LukSin.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Character : n/a

I deleted my important skills!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I deleted my important skills!!!!!!   I deleted my important skills!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:07 am

Yeah that was my biggest fear, I dunno what to tell you I dunno if a GM is allowed to help you with this or not, but good luck
Back to top Go down

I deleted my important skills!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1