MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

rosario + vampire capu 2 dvd review!~!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
playx123
Playa
Playa
playx123

Character : n/a

rosario + vampire capu 2 dvd review!~!!!! Empty
PostSubject: rosario + vampire capu 2 dvd review!~!!!!   rosario + vampire capu 2 dvd review!~!!!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:01 am

Here is the anime that I have been waiting for other than Sekirei, just for the sake of having a glimpse at Moka’s breast. After viewing till episode 3, there’s not much ecchi scenes available but you can view one of my thread for the future episodes with suspected ecchi scenes in this anime HERE. I’m still capping scenes for the first season and I felt a bit retard looking too much at Kurumu’s bouncy titties . I’ll leave out the normal pantsu shots for now, no point showing them anyway. Some of the scenes are censored with the usual methods, like erasing or darkening the sensitive areas and there is another special way that I dont know how to explain. Example below :

Uncensored

Censored - they made Moka and the inner Moka’s movement a bit faster than the uncensored version, in a way where their image will overlap each other. It’s pretty hard for me to explain here, you should watch the anime to see the difference.

Ending theme - Censored

Uncensored

Episode 1

Censored

Uncensored

Episode 2

Censored

Uncensored

Episode 4

Censored

Uncensored
Back to top Go down

rosario + vampire capu 2 dvd review!~!!!!
Page 1 of 1