MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

I can't connect to Meow Ms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oshimoto
Playa
Playa

Character : n/a

I can't connect to Meow Ms Empty
PostSubject: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok at first the problem was this: I got on logged in and couldn't get past the character select screen. and now whenever i try to open meow ms, it says there is either a server check or a my firewall settings are blocking it. It was working earlier, and i checked my firewall to be sure. Does anyone know why i can't even get Meow Ms to open?

Edit: and does the website have anything to do with this, because i can't always connect to the website
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 pm

oshimoto wrote:
Ok at first the problem was this: I got on logged in and couldn't get past the character select screen. and now whenever i try to open meow ms, it says there is either a server check or a my firewall settings are blocking it. It was working earlier, and i checked my firewall to be sure. Does anyone know why i can't even get Meow Ms to open?

Edit: and does the website have anything to do with this, because i can't always connect to the website

Its probably a server crash, and Cory is either asleep or away, so just wait.
Back to top Go down
oshimoto
Playa
Playa

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:28 pm

MinorFish wrote:
oshimoto wrote:

Its probably a server crash, and Cory is either asleep or away, so just wait.

Hmm, the thing is, my friends are still online playing. Can you get on?
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:30 pm

They're cearly not still online as the server i down.
Just wait it out and it will be up when cory is back
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:32 pm

oshimoto wrote:

Hmm, the thing is, my friends are still online playing. Can you get on?

I couldn't get on when you posted this, but now I can, try again, and if it doesn't work I don't know what would be the problem, sorry.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Yeah, it was down for 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
RealSad
Pimp
Pimp
RealSad

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 pm

Yeah the same thing is happening on RealHappy's computer.
But I'll give it another try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't connect to Meow Ms   I can't connect to Meow Ms Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't connect to Meow Ms
Page 1 of 1