MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

A favor to the past players that are still alive...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

Character : n/a

A favor to the past players that are still alive... Empty
PostSubject: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 am

Panda's gonna like this suggestion. XD

I was thinking, since it seems like a lot of people previously from MeowMS left/are leaving, it wouldn't be much trouble for those that supported it to kinda... I dunno... have their looks back from the old server...? Of course, this could only pertain to NX items, as items that require level/stat requirements wouldn't work with everyone starting on LV1.

Just a suggestion that might be an interesting thing to look into...

Last edited by ultrapiggy on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
PandaEyes
GM
GM
PandaEyes

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:40 am

ultrapiggy wrote:
Panda's gonna like this suggestion. XD

I was thinking, since it seems like a lot of people previously from MeowMS left/are leaving, it wouldn't be much trouble for those that supported it to kinda... I dunno... have their looks back from the old server...? Of course, this could only pertain to NX items, as items that require level/stat requirements wouldn't work with everyone starting on LV1.

Just a suggestion that might be an interesting thing to look into...

YES PLEASE!! D:
I don't mind being a n00b again as long as I'm smexy while doing it. Sad
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 am

this is blasphemy
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:53 am

...Not for those who once held fortune and glory! And it's not like anyone's gonna lose money (well, except Nexon).
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:39 pm

This can't be done. The characters are all being wiped with the exception of GMs. If he tried to do this he'd probably have to manually add all the NX to everyone's account which would take hours of tedious work. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Not really that complicated. I'd imagine we'd be able to buy NX items in the game, right? Couldn't we just be given X amount of Mesos to get back the NX?

Of course, I don't wanna argue, so whatever happens happens. A favor to the past players that are still alive... 756359
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:08 pm

I may have a small solution, this would only improve this a little but the GMs would not like this... if someone were to put a link to the GM handbook on the forums and then let anyone download it, we could look up the codes for our NX and then tell a GM. But as i said before, GMs would not like that.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:09 pm

Do you have any idea how long that shit would take? We can't make multiple items with one command. We have to do the command for each and every item you want. We can't give you mesos because then people would simply say they need NX to buy their NX back and just not buy NX.

This idea is wishful thinking. It wont happen.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:14 pm

I figured it wouldn't work out.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Yeah sorry, this but this sounds like something Meow wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Yeah, actually, now that I think of it, it is a bit far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:03 pm

I didnt think that my idea would be any good, and I know that you cant put multiple items in with one command (i was a GM for a while on a server), so dont get angry...
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:56 pm

I never got angry, you just seem to think we're going to take the time to enter hundreds of codes just because you want to look cool. Maybe I seem a little harsh in what I'm saying but that's how it is.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:58 pm

I wouldn't want GMs wasting their time putting in that many codes, that's why I tried finding an alternate route that still failed. XD
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:03 pm

I guess I'll just lock this since nothing else useful can come out of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A favor to the past players that are still alive...   A favor to the past players that are still alive... Empty

Back to top Go down

A favor to the past players that are still alive...
Page 1 of 1