MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

ROLLER COASTERS!

Go down 
+2
zoravette1
christofer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Many of my friends both in-game and in real life know that I'm a big roller coaster person.

In this thread, we shall discuss roller coasters~!

Any true roller coaster fanatic has at least heard of Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. This amusement park features several record holding roller coasters and what many people believe to be the greatest roller coasters in the world. I'll be going there for the third time this year on Monday or Tuesday.

One of the record holding roller coasters is the Top Thrill Dragster, which accelerates from 0-122 MPH in three seconds, sends you up a ridiculously tall hill, and you go down with a 90 degree spin. It holds the record for the tallest AND fastest roller coaster in the world. I've rode it once and take my word for it, it's the greatest ride ever.

Here's a video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjN7zArwiI

The video hardly does it justice, and you need to see what it looks like in real life to truly grasp how fast it goes and how MASSIVE the hill is.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
zoravette1
Playa
Playa

Character : n/a

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Personally, I hate roller coasters. But I still have been on every ride in Cedar Point. Girls make you do crazy things. Top Thrill was not as bad as I thought it would be. I am too pessimistic so I believe like every ride will kill me. Going at a 90 degree slope was the worst thing I faced that day. I still enjoyed it but I will never ride it again.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 am

I like thrill rides... But the sad thing is that I hate anything that goes high. Maybe a roller coaster 10 feet off the ground would be nice... XD

But seriously, dude... That Top Thrill thingy looks sick. ROLLER COASTERS! NewD
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:18 am

zoravette1 wrote:
Personally, I hate roller coasters. But I still have been on every ride in Cedar Point. Girls make you do crazy things. Top Thrill was not as bad as I thought it would be. I am too pessimistic so I believe like every ride will kill me. Going at a 90 degree slope was the worst thing I faced that day. I still enjoyed it but I will never ride it again.

The hill isn't the good part, the launch is. You hardly even feel the hill.

Ultra, you may like this, the Maverick, which is also at cedar point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geL0IItMQFo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
PandaEyes
GM
GM
PandaEyes

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:22 am

I am neutral on the topic. I like them but I really don't care. xD

I would like to ride these two tho.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
OMGitzJOSH

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:23 pm

christofer wrote:
Many of my friends both in-game and in real life know that I'm a big roller coaster person.

In this thread, we shall discuss roller coasters~!

Any true roller coaster fanatic has at least heard of Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. This amusement park features several record holding roller coasters and what many people believe to be the greatest roller coasters in the world. I'll be going there for the third time this year on Monday or Tuesday.

One of the record holding roller coasters is the Top Thrill Dragster, which accelerates from 0-122 MPH in three seconds, sends you up a ridiculously tall hill, and you go down with a 90 degree spin. It holds the record for the tallest AND fastest roller coaster in the world. I've rode it once and take my word for it, it's the greatest ride ever.

Here's a video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjN7zArwiI

The video hardly does it justice, and you need to see what it looks like in real life to truly grasp how fast it goes and how MASSIVE the hill is.

Discuss.
adam knwos i love rollercoasters and he knows you and he never tells you or me that we both love roller coasters i love them cedar point rocks so much ive been on top thrill and millenium force and meverick so many times!!!! omg i just love them i even play a game called roller coaster tycoon 3 and i make rollercoasters and record on ride footege of them and put them on youtube heres my channel www.youtube.com/user/winningerproductions
Back to top Go down
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
OMGitzJOSH

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm

ud think that if you ride top thrill b4 millenium force that its the best ride ever but millenum force is way better because its 2 minutes and top thrill is 17 seconds oh ya and top thrill isnt the tallest and fastest in the world in new jersey theres a roller coaster called kingda ka that goes up 456 ft and goes 128 mph and soon in a race track some where in europe there thinking of making a roller coaster that goes 131 mph im not sure how high its gonna go though i love rollercoasters so much i do so much research and theres a ride in hersheys pa thats the steepest drop in the world its 97 degrees at cedar point we have maverick witch is 95 degrees so thats the 2nd steepist ii know alot more but its not that important
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm

The Millennium Force IS the best ride there.

Top Thrill > Kingda Ka. Kinga Ka has shoulder restraints and is supposed to be bumpier.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Ever been to Busch Gardens (Williamsburg)?
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Nope, not me.
Back to top Go down
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
OMGitzJOSH

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:05 am

MeowMixer wrote:
ive never been there but for winter vacation im going to florida and im going to busch gardens africa witch is pretty much the same rides sheikra is like griffon but they made it floreless so its a better view and thrill there almost the same coasters some are diffrent
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:33 am

MeowMixer wrote:
I've been to Busch Gardens before... possibly that one.

My mom made me ride a roller coaster when I was like, 8. I about shat myself.
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
OMGitzJOSH

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:02 am

ultrapiggy wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
I've been to Busch Gardens before... possibly that one.

My mom made me ride a roller coaster when I was like, 8. I about shat myself.
busch gardens williamsberg is in virginia and busch gardens africa is in tampa florida
Back to top Go down
OMGitzJOSH
Pimp
Pimp
OMGitzJOSH

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:04 am

christofer wrote:
The Millennium Force IS the best ride there.

Top Thrill > Kingda Ka. Kinga Ka has shoulder restraints and is supposed to be bumpier.
well they only have them because the second hill like you know when you go on top thrill or maverick or millenium you fell like your about to fly up out of your seat when your going up the hill on millenium or going down on maverick and top thrill thats how you feal on kingda ka it sounds like nothing because its a 100 ft hill but your going really fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROLLER COASTERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLLER COASTERS!   ROLLER COASTERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLLER COASTERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Etc :: General Discussion-
Jump to: