MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

MeowMS ~ Returning soon

Go down 
+32
whatwhat
PandaEyes
OMGitzJOSH
ultrapiggy
Fang
kidkid
dejanovic
iGoRawr
Malus
indianrocka25
uberboi
tony
Exilus
palberto
Implex
Jetaime
phily999
christofer
Element
WireMan
vietster
octogonapus
ecillio
Alfred
emiel1995
darkzero
zoravette1
bluesoda4u
madathacker
CompyMasaX
nim6
MeowMixer
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:33 pm

nim6 wrote:
lets make dis da longest topic
Stop making useless posts like this and stop double posting.

nim6 wrote:
dude listen to us most people will stop playing cuz they reach lvl 200 and den make a new character untill they did all da jobs and then they will quit lolistory so if ur not gonna add rebirth so atleast change da max lvl to like 400 or 500 or 600......so it will be like rebirth but with out da new skill youll get strong but with your own job skills not other job skills
It's impossible to change the max level beyond 255. I could make it 255 for players but it would require me to change a few things. Maybe after that I will add rebirth.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
nim6
Banned
Banned
nim6

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:26 pm

I decided LoliStory is a shitty name.
Back to top Go down
CompyMasaX
Pimp
Pimp
CompyMasaX

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Those are still some depressing rates. I think one of the points of private servers is to level up SO FAST that those people still playing gMS would go

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
madathacker
Playa
Playa
madathacker

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm

I thought lolistory was pretty cool. Considering the random source it came from, I thought it fit YOUR server. :]
Back to top Go down
vietster
Player
Player
vietster

PostSubject: Meowms   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 pm

hey is the server gonna come b4 summer or after? o.o
Back to top Go down
nim6
Banned
Banned
nim6

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:50 pm

make da max rebirth 5 or more cuz 2 is kinda low but what eva its your choice
wait so u changed it back to meowms or is it still lolistory
Back to top Go down
WireMan
Playa
Playa
WireMan

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Yay,pirate job! ^_^ Also,glad you decided not to quit after all.

Btw,I'm guessing it's the same mods as last time.
Back to top Go down
vietster
Player
Player
vietster

PostSubject: >.<   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:49 pm

its changing the name
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:14 pm

nim6 wrote:

You really need to stop spamming my forums. I never said the my server was better then MeowMS.

-Korea
Back to top Go down
WireMan
Playa
Playa
WireMan

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 pm

vietster wrote:
its changing the name
Ya,it being called LoliStoy,or something.
Back to top Go down
vietster
Player
Player
vietster

PostSubject: ,   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 am

yes i know..
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am

Those rates sound extremely sexy. Being a high level actually will have some value now.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:08 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
MeowMS is Returning
With a fresh start*...

-New Features-

About everything MeowMS had before
Pets
Pirate Job
Rebirth Removed Maybe not, if I do add it there will be a limit of only 2 rebirths per character.
Chaos scrolls
.58+
Skill macros

-New Rates-
x30 EXP, x8 drop, x20 meso

You should seriously not make the exp rate and drop rate and meso rate that low, because when the exp and meso rate was 200x, people liked it and joined (also because of the FM).
Dont remove rebirth because we love it when its epic Razz

*Just so you all don't bitch and moan to me later. Fresh start DOES mean wipeing the characters. At least you guys get to play my server again at all.
Back to top Go down
nim6
Banned
Banned
nim6

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:26 pm

i think he changed da name back to meow ms cuz like yestorday it was called loli and now its called meowms
Back to top Go down
nim6
Banned
Banned
nim6

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Element wrote:
nim6 wrote:

You really need to stop spamming my forums. I never said the my server was better then MeowMS.

-Korea
since when is dis your forum? last time i checked it was meows
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 pm

nim6 wrote:
Element wrote:
nim6 wrote:

-Korea
since when is dis your forum? last time i checked it was meows
Shut the fuck up, he's a mod here. Mod's are basically forum GMs.
Back to top Go down
madathacker
Playa
Playa
madathacker

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 am

Lol. I know your busy with all this jank and stuff Cory, but the sooner it's released the less whiners there will be.

(If anyone gets offended then your admitting to being a whiner)

=]
Back to top Go down
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
Alfred

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 am

WireMan wrote:
Yay,pirate job! ^_^ Also,glad you decided not to quit after all.

Btw,I'm guessing it's the same mods as last time.

maybenot te same mods and GMs as last time. most of them qui besides Nirusan(Korea) and he owns his own server now, Adam(Japan said he was temp quiting and maybe chris(pevv).
Back to top Go down
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
Alfred

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am

phily999 wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
MeowMS is Returning
With a fresh start*...

-New Features-

Pets
Pirate Job
Rebirth Removed Maybe not, if I do add it there will be a limit of only 2 rebirths per character.
Chaos scrolls
.58+
Skill macros

-New Rates-

You should seriously not make the exp rate and drop rate and meso rate that low, because when the exp and meso rate was 200x, people liked it and joined (also because of the FM).

*Just so you all don't bitch and moan to me later. Fresh start DOES mean wipeing the characters. At least you guys get to play my server again at all.

Forget my post earlier but, i did some thinking
i autully prefer the rates low. cuz its like MS with alot more stuff. jsut with a little higher rates. ad with low rates, as cory said, we wont need too many rebirths. but i do think u should rebirth a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 am

Alfred wrote:
phily999 wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
MeowMS is Returning
With a fresh start*...

-New Features-

Pets
Pirate Job
Chaos scrolls
.58+
Skill macros

-New Rates-

i autully prefer the rates low. cuz its like MS with alot more stuff. jsut with a little higher rates. ad with low rates, as cory said, we wont need too many rebirths. but i do think u should rebirth a few more times.

I don't even know if you deserve to play ever since you threatened to crash my server which I'd like to see you try.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:30 am

Element wrote:
Alfred wrote:
phily999 wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
MeowMS is Returning
With a fresh start*...

-New Features-

Pets
Pirate Job
Chaos scrolls
.58+
Skill macros

-New Rates-

I don't even know if you deserve to play ever since you threatened to crash my server which I'd like to see you try.

Who me or Alfred
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 am

I'll be here. This server with these rates sounds really cool.

Think about it. Don't you want a challenge? You aren't supposed to be able to get to level 200 in six hours. It will be much more challenging. But challenging equals more fun in this case. I mean really, who wants to get to level 200 in six hours? Then what? You rebirth, rinse and repeat 20 times?

Everybody was way too strong and therefore we GMs couldn't make even half decent events because first of all, everyone had too much HP. At least 50 people of the active 60 had the max HP (30k) so not even dark muscle stones could one and sometimes even two hit them. I mean really, isn't that kind of fucking ridiculous? Secondly, everybody was WAY too strong. If we had an event, it ALWAYS had to be aimed towards people who rebirthed 3+ times, because if we spawned lower leveled monsters, they would simply be killed in seconds. Hundreds of Jr. Balrogs, for example, were killed within 15-20 seconds of the Aqua Road invasion events.

We will most likely have an economy now. We GMs wont wreck it either, trust me. Having a Zakum Helmet will actually have some value now because I think Meow is going to disclude it from the FM shop. Same goes for Horn Tail Necklaces. In fact, I say we make SCGs, Facestompers, and other items similar to those either not in the FM shop or a very, very high price. Also get rid of the 65% scrolls in Happyville and replace them with 100% scrolls or something. Before getting rebirth to work, if he needs to do so, Meow should get all the popular PQs to work. Basically, I think that this server's economy should be exactly like GMS's, with a few things being available to the player via NPC shop, like sauna robes. All the items that are sold in an NPC shop should be 20x the price that it is in Global MS, because of the meso rate being 20x. Most of us are from Global MS, so that is why I say Global rather than EMS, MSEA, etc. Many things need to be considered and carefully implemented to make the economy authentic, and hopefully we will be able to have a good economy.

For those of you who are show-offs, the new rates will actually allow you to fulfill your desire to be a jackass and show off to everyone Smile

What we DO need, though, is an xtremetop100.com voting pop up, in order to get more people.

Last edited by christofer on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:38 am

Wow Chris, You do talk a lot o.o. Although it makes sense and it actually has a point. Neat too Razz

(sorry for blocking)
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 am

Exactly as Chris has said, if we advertise much like Nexon, what will make people who play GMS not want to come to this server? This server will have the EXACT same economy, because not only will rare items be hard to obtain but the rates aren't extremely high nor are they low!

With Rebirth gone (undecided) and rates down whose going to want to not play this server? This server will be a GMS re-make except it'll be 10x better. Think about this:

You rebirth 10+ times, then you're capable of reaching level 200 in under an hour, whereas with this server, being 200 will be an achievement, having a zakum helmet will be an achievement, and having a Necklace will be of an even greater achievement.

I think having value is what keeps a private server going. I'm going to keep mine running until Cory releases his. Cory and I have already talked about diverting players and getting one big server to play and have fun and make friends in MapleStory. Look how successful Nexon is after they've taken over Wizet, not only did they get over 75million players but they've released something really big over the past couple months.

If we do the same, not only will this server make it into the Top 100, I think it will have a big change over the whole community. Sure we've lost a lot of people to different servers, but I can say that my server has about 30% of MeowMS's old players. I did that so that the people here at MeowMS wouldn't lose hope and once I tell them we might merge with MeowMS I think they'll not only be happy, but they'll be grateful that people care about other servers. I've known Cory since GMS and I'll continue to support him and he'll continue to support me. We've come a long way for this all to be let go and we're not going to stand by and watch this die. I for one am going to help Cory on this project because I now have first hand experience in maintaining a server. I know who does what, I know how it feels, I know what to do and what to code. I know exactly how to run this.

MeowMS v2.0 will be amazing. Cory and I will make sure of it.

-Korea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MeowMS ~ Returning soon   MeowMS ~ Returning soon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MeowMS ~ Returning soon
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next