MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

I've been falsely banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaisenSan
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

I've been falsely banned Empty
PostSubject: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Today, I was moving around the FM, going into FM6 every so often and killing the Lucida boss and the pirate boss in FM 10 from time to time. A few people in my guild and buddy list (I don't want to mention names, unless it's necessary) tell me that I'm hacking. Now at this point, I'm extremely confused. I haven't done anything different on my computer, nor downloaded anything, but since I entered the FM, I started hearing that GMs were watching me. Then one person on my buddy list (Again, name left unmentioned unless necessary) asks if I want to go kill the Zakum Arm in FM 6. So I follow him and start killing, occasionally picking up the meso in the process. During this whole time while this is going on, I'm getting lag spikes, where MapleStory freezes, then suddenly unfreezes. This also causes everything that happened during the frozen moment to appear all at once on my screen. So anyway, I end up just standing around in the FM6. Then Korea appears and tells me I've been banned for using megatubi (Which I'm actually not sure what it is. Can someone please clarify?) Now I've come to the forums, and I see other topics where people have been banned for doing nothing as well. I feel that I have been wrongly banned also. Possibly the lag spikes could have caused me to look like I was using megatubi to others watching me. I would like this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration about this matter.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Oh I saw you hacking alright, and it wasnt just MegaTubi.
You also used fast animation hack.
I eye witnessed it when you were comming in FM 6 and i saw your dagger swinging violently fast
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:44 pm

I saw two things happen.

1. Your dagger was moving amazingly fast. Right there is proof of fast animation hack.

2. There are about 3 or 4 witnesses to this one so don't try to argue it. You picked up 4 bags at once, and you were not lagging from what I saw. you're body was in full motion, no stops, no hiccups. That to me is what I call Mega-Tubi. As a GM I use it to pick up things faster, therefore I know what it looks like. If your buddies are saying that you hack. Then tell me why a GM shouldn't.

-Korea
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Go Korea lmao
Back to top Go down
KaisenSan
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:19 pm

What doesn't make sense though is why it only looked like the fast animation hack when I was in the FM. Once I left, the people on my buddy list said it was normal. One main point I'd like to make is the difference between what appears on my screen and what appears on everyone else's screen. For example, Marx013's topic mentioned two times where there was a different display on the innocent person's screen and everyone else's. The result was that the person only took/gave 1 damage, while everyone else saw a few billion. Likewise, this also applies to my situation. My computer, whether due to the lag or the recent server crash prior to this incident, displayed what was normal, while other screens displayed what looked like hacking. I know I was doing my normal alternating pattern of using two Savage Blows and Boomerang step with only booster on with the standard level 110 dagger. My character was moving as slow as normal and picked up the money as normal.

Furthermore, if I was really hacking, I wouldn't be making this effort to recover my account. If I was hacking, I could easily make another account either on this server or another private server and hack my way past where I was. Additionally, I wouldn't hack where I know lots of players were. I'd be hidden in some secluded map to prevent being caught. I was not hacking. If I had been, I wouldn't be making this effort or argument, but I know I am innocent and I am trying to right this wrong.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 pm

KaisenSan wrote:
What doesn't make sense though is why it only looked like the fast animation hack when I was in the FM. Once I left, the people on my buddy list said it was normal. One main point I'd like to make is the difference between what appears on my screen and what appears on everyone else's screen. For example, Marx013's topic mentioned two times where there was a different display on the innocent person's screen and everyone else's. The result was that the person only took/gave 1 damage, while everyone else saw a few billion. Likewise, this also applies to my situation. My computer, whether due to the lag or the recent server crash prior to this incident, displayed what was normal, while other screens displayed what looked like hacking. I know I was doing my normal alternating pattern of using two Savage Blows and Boomerang step with only booster on with the standard level 110 dagger. My character was moving as slow as normal and picked up the money as normal.

Furthermore, if I was really hacking, I wouldn't be making this effort to recover my account. If I was hacking, I could easily make another account either on this server or another private server and hack my way past where I was. Additionally, I wouldn't hack where I know lots of players were. I'd be hidden in some secluded map to prevent being caught. I was not hacking. If I had been, I wouldn't be making this effort or argument, but I know I am innocent and I am trying to right this wrong.

Sad but un-true. You just copied that from other peoples threads.
Back to top Go down
KaisenSan
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:41 pm

But it is true. If I really had been hacking, there would be little point in making any effort, since it is extremely easy to get back to the same point. I put time and effort into the account, and it is a huge blow to suddenly lose the time spent. While it does sound similar to Marx013's comment, it is just as true for my case. Undoubtedly, anyone who knows they're innocent would contest as much as possible if they had spent effort and time. Likewise, I will contest as much as I can in order to gain back what was lost.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 pm

KaisenSan wrote:
But it is true. If I really had been hacking, there would be little point in making any effort, since it is extremely easy to get back to the same point. I put time and effort into the account, and it is a huge blow to suddenly lose the time spent. While it does sound similar to Marx013's comment, it is just as true for my case. Undoubtedly, anyone who knows they're innocent would contest as much as possible if they had spent effort and time. Likewise, I will contest as much as I can in order to gain back what was lost.

You've been witnessed by over five people. Along with myself. Sorry to say your not getting back. BTW, server is down forever anyway!
Back to top Go down
Alfred
Ergoth
Ergoth
Alfred

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 pm

You were hacking. D:
You were in my guild.
Why would you hack?

Last edited by Alfred on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaisenSan
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Oh, I completely missed that. I didn't notice until you mentioned it that MeowMS is closed again. If that's the case, then I apologize for taking your time. Thank you for considering my argument at least. And to Alfred, thank you for your guild. Rollback was great, and I really enjoyed the people more than any other guild I was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been falsely banned   I've been falsely banned Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been falsely banned
Page 1 of 1