MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Problems with adition of Zakum.

Go down 
+3
christofer
CompyMasaX
nick100
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nick100
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Problems with adition of Zakum. Empty
PostSubject: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 pm

I am here to tell about the problems that Zakum has caused in recent Few days.
At first i was thriled that instead of horrible grinding from bossies for mesos i can actually hunt a Zakum helmet myself and considering that the drop rates are now 1/5 of what they were before i was even more exited.
But as soon as i arived alot of shouts 'LEAVE BODY" "NO KILL BODY" and othes were directed at me while i was trying to type what the hell they mean i was killed by Zakum and by time i typed what i wanted to say they killed all the arms and left. After about five tries to comunicate with the first Zakum hunting guild i received isome interesting info. As it seems if you kill Zakum you will get over 2.16 bilion exp which is max posible amount that can be gotten and if you exeed that amount your exp will get into negative permanently. I still didn't quite understand evrything so i did some research and saw some youtube videos of other servers demonstraiting the horror of negative experience.

Still i wanted my Zhelm that i could use on my future warrior so with hope in heart and 600 milion meso in pocket i went back to Zakum and asked the same guild to sell me a zhelm for 600 milion mesos. After some explanation that i know it's untradeable and that it can't be droped no one dared to destroy he body even for such a nice sum of money they were to afraid to kill Zakums body so they simply left me after saying that they are not insane.

With shattered hopes i went back to FM to buy my Zhelm manually from the npc. And after some wtf coments and opening and closing shop a few times the horrible truth hit me : Zakum helm was no longer buyable.
Out of ideas my first instinct was to run to FM 6 and ask the pros about this. They heard my story,laughed at me and said "to bad for you dude". Then they said that Zhelm was removed because zakum is now aviable and that it will never come back. They also comented that only n00bs grind for money to buy stuff and i should just kill it despite negative exp.

Now copletely sad i went back to the Grendel grind to afford Horntail necklace before it will disappear aswell..
After a hour i got bored and shut the game down. I was sad my perfect warrior dream was shattered.
And after some web surfing i thought the last thing i can do is at least report it to the forum.

So here i am : a level 133 marksman talking to you on this forum. Dear GMS I am just a fly that came to your awesome server like it's a nice smelling jar full of honey.but you must reconsider your decision! Now that zhelm
is disabled alot of builds like low dex and dexles thives and wariors have to put more in stat that they don't use that means less damage and meaning that users who maged to get a zakhelm will be superior to others that came later. It's true there is rebirth system but geting to 200 isn't as easy when you miss posible thousands of damage that you could have.

So my sugestion is to return Zhelms to the shop. Since it's much more easyer then scripting Zakums exp count.
But the perfect choice would be put the helms back in shops AND decrease zakums exp count.
Some people are more advntureous and like to get their stuff themselfes others like to steadily get money and buy what they need. This is all about choice. Private servers are meant to be fun and deleting what was already in the game two days ago is simply unfair. So dear MeowMS GMS please put the helmet back in shop or at least do something about Zakums exp.

tl:dr version : GIMME MAH ZAKUM HELM!
Back to top Go down
CompyMasaX
Pimp
Pimp
CompyMasaX

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Can I use this for my descriptive essay assignment in English class?

By the way, it is not true that killing Zakum body will put you in permanent negative experience. People do not kill the body because it takes too long and they would rather just kill the arms.

Negative experience is not caused by getting lots of exp at once. It happens randomly, most of the time at Level 199. GMs can fix your negative exp very quickly.
Back to top Go down
nick100
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:28 am

Well yea i suppose it was a little to long...

But even after i told that guild the truth about negative exp they still don't want to risk.
It seems untill more Zakum hunting guilds appear i am out of luck. But still i think Zhelms should return to shops for points that i already stated above.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 am

nick100 wrote:
Well yea i suppose it was a little to long...

But even after i told that guild the truth about negative exp they still don't want to risk.
It seems untill more Zakum hunting guilds appear i am out of luck. But still i think Zhelms should return to shops for points that i already stated above.

It definitely isn't permanent. We GMs can and do fix it very fast. If you ever do happen to get negative exp, just whisper me or some other GM, we will fix it within 45 seconds.

All we have to do is warp to you, do a command that tells us information about you so we can see what EXP you have, and then level you up.
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:56 am

or say if there level was 167 just do !levelperson [name] 167 (which takes them to 0 xp or be nice and level them up so
!levelperson [name] 168 its alot quicker
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Atsuko wrote:
or say if there level was 167 just do !levelperson [name] 167 (which takes them to 0 xp or be nice and level them up so

That's what me and everyone else does. What a Face
Back to top Go down
zoravette1
Playa
Playa

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:44 pm

If you tell me your IGN, me and a few buddies can try to help you get a helm.
Back to top Go down
kidkid
Banned
Banned
kidkid

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 pm

nick100 wrote:
I am here to tell about the problems that Zakum has caused in recent Few days.
At first i was thriled that instead of horrible grinding from bossies for mesos i can actually hunt a Zakum helmet myself and considering that the drop rates are now 1/5 of what they were before i was even more exited.
But as soon as i arived alot of shouts 'LEAVE BODY" "NO KILL BODY" and othes were directed at me while i was trying to type what the hell they mean i was killed by Zakum and by time i typed what i wanted to say they killed all the arms and left. After about five tries to comunicate with the first Zakum hunting guild i received isome interesting info. As it seems if you kill Zakum you will get over 2.16 bilion exp which is max posible amount that can be gotten and if you exeed that amount your exp will get into negative permanently. I still didn't quite understand evrything so i did some research and saw some youtube videos of other servers demonstraiting the horror of negative experience.

Still i wanted my Zhelm that i could use on my future warrior so with hope in heart and 600 milion meso in pocket i went back to Zakum and asked the same guild to sell me a zhelm for 600 milion mesos. After some explanation that i know it's untradeable and that it can't be droped no one dared to destroy he body even for such a nice sum of money they were to afraid to kill Zakums body so they simply left me after saying that they are not insane.

With shattered hopes i went back to FM to buy my Zhelm manually from the npc. And after some wtf coments and opening and closing shop a few times the horrible truth hit me : Zakum helm was no longer buyable.
Out of ideas my first instinct was to run to FM 6 and ask the pros about this. They heard my story,laughed at me and said "to bad for you dude". Then they said that Zhelm was removed because zakum is now aviable and that it will never come back. They also comented that only n00bs grind for money to buy stuff and i should just kill it despite negative exp.

Now copletely sad i went back to the Grendel grind to afford Horntail necklace before it will disappear aswell..
After a hour i got bored and shut the game down. I was sad my perfect warrior dream was shattered.
And after some web surfing i thought the last thing i can do is at least report it to the forum.

So here i am : a level 133 marksman talking to you on this forum. Dear GMS I am just a fly that came to your awesome server like it's a nice smelling jar full of honey.but you must reconsider your decision! Now that zhelm
is disabled alot of builds like low dex and dexles thives and wariors have to put more in stat that they don't use that means less damage and meaning that users who maged to get a zakhelm will be superior to others that came later. It's true there is rebirth system but geting to 200 isn't as easy when you miss posible thousands of damage that you could have.

So my sugestion is to return Zhelms to the shop. Since it's much more easyer then scripting Zakums exp count.
But the perfect choice would be put the helms back in shops AND decrease zakums exp count.
Some people are more advntureous and like to get their stuff themselfes others like to steadily get money and buy what they need. This is all about choice. Private servers are meant to be fun and deleting what was already in the game two days ago is simply unfair. So dear MeowMS GMS please put the helmet back in shop or at least do something about Zakums exp.

tl:dr version : GIMME MAH ZAKUM HELM!
I cant help you get a zhelm? IGN: kidkid
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 am

True
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:09 am

Atsuko wrote:

Atsuk0 sometimes isnt really nice cause when i asked her to fix my negative experience, she said "Go train yourself to get back to normal" I was like WTF YOU ARE A GM YOU HELP PEOPLE WHO GET NEGATIVE EXP!!!!!!! -_- So much for the nice comment you gave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adition of Zakum.   Problems with adition of Zakum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with adition of Zakum.
Page 1 of 1