MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

My Importance to the Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

Character : n/a

My Importance to the Server Empty
PostSubject: My Importance to the Server   My Importance to the Server EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Well, I'm not gonna be fake and I'm gonna say it how it is. What's the point of making out you're a good GM when frankly, you're not.

Well. I run events, warp people, summon occassionally and ban hackers every now and then. I'm not a great GM. I should ban more hackers, and not sit around so much, but I guess that's in my nature. I don't summon to the extent that the server crashes, or so that players can level quickly. I do not aid non-GMs, so that they have an advantage over other players.

I get on with most players, and suit their needs to the best of my ability. I think, overall, I can safely say that i'm not the best GM, but am sure that I'm not the worst either.

Also, I know how to speak English. Lulz.

Thanks,
Japan.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: My Importance to the Server   My Importance to the Server EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm

WORK HARDER SLAVE

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: My Importance to the Server   My Importance to the Server EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Very Happy

I'll try harder nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Importance to the Server   My Importance to the Server Empty

Back to top Go down

My Importance to the Server
Page 1 of 1