MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 About Leeching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1344
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 am

You may not leech low leveled characters with super skills. If you are caught doing this you will receive a 1 day temporary ban. The reason for this is because ruins any challenge in getting to 4th job and breaks the game in my opinion.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Scott
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 243
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:40 am

Only if you promise me sexual intercourse at least 12 times a week. I have a high sex drive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : Ladon
Guild : AKTL
Posts : 256
Join date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:58 am

Hmmmmm what about boss leeching? People pay big moneyz for those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been


Character : jeezor
Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:04 am

super skills? how do u get those
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://74.125.77.104/
Scott
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 243
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:07 am

I assume by super skills he means really high level skills that that lower level characters would not yet have been able to obtain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : Ladon
Guild : AKTL
Posts : 256
Join date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 am

I was thinking Ultimates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been


Character : jeezor
Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 am

Scott wrote:
I assume by super skills he means really high level skills that that lower level characters would not yet have been able to obtain.
why did he say LOW LEVELED characters with super skills then
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://74.125.77.104/
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 387
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 am

101z0rz wrote:
Scott wrote:
I assume by super skills he means really high level skills that that lower level characters would not yet have been able to obtain.
why did he say LOW LEVELED characters with super skills then

I dont see your point, unless your taking it out of context it makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been


Character : jeezor
Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-27
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 am

Atsuko wrote:
101z0rz wrote:
Scott wrote:
I assume by super skills he means really high level skills that that lower level characters would not yet have been able to obtain.
why did he say LOW LEVELED characters with super skills then

I dont see your point, unless your taking it out of context it makes perfect sense.
i dont get it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://74.125.77.104/
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 387
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 am

k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 243
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 am

101z0rz wrote:
Scott wrote:
I assume by super skills he means really high level skills that that lower level characters would not yet have been able to obtain.
why did he say LOW LEVELED characters with super skills then
Meow meant that he did not want higher leveled characters training lower leveled characters. Since higher leveled characters have "super" skills or skills that have not yet been obtained by lower levels. It would be very unfair to use those "super" skills to train the lower level characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 387
Join date : 2008-06-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 am

Scott, go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 243
Join date : 2008-06-09
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:39 am

What are you saying? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : Ladon
Guild : AKTL
Posts : 256
Join date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 am

omgosh this will be soooo cool. I'll feel like I'm in the blackmarket while I'm selling BF leech for like 30m each. No one can stop me ahhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEmo
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : xEmo
Guild : Xakum
Posts : 186
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 22
Location : Scania in Henesys

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 am

Ladon wrote:
omgosh this will be soooo cool. I'll feel like I'm in the blackmarket while I'm selling BF leech for like 30m each. No one can stop me ahhhh!!!!!
Your BF leech is our cocaine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce
Seanman
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Sean
Posts : 450
Join date : 2009-01-27
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 am

MeowMixer wrote:
You may not leech low leveled characters with super skills. If you are caught doing this you will receive a 1 day temporary ban. The reason for this is because ruins any challenge in getting to 4th job and breaks the game in my opinion.

Sean supports this topic
What about leeching in general...


Last edited by Seanman on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEmo
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : xEmo
Guild : Xakum
Posts : 186
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 22
Location : Scania in Henesys

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

Seanman wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
You may not leech low leveled characters with super skills. If you are caught doing this you will receive a 1 day temporary ban. The reason for this is because ruins any challenge in getting to 4th job and breaks the game in my opinion.

Sean supports this topic
Stop bumping so much topics.
And when you say super skills, you mean by skills that the low leveled characters have no yet to obtained yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce
Seanman
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Sean
Posts : 450
Join date : 2009-01-27
Location : Southern California

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 am

xEmo wrote:
Seanman wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
You may not leech low leveled characters with super skills. If you are caught doing this you will receive a 1 day temporary ban. The reason for this is because ruins any challenge in getting to 4th job and breaks the game in my opinion.

Sean supports this topic
Stop bumping so much topics.
And when you say super skills, you mean by skills that the low leveled characters have no yet to obtained yet?

I enjoy to give my point of view on things, and i dont think there are any ranks after horntail so i dont need to spam for posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEmo
Zakum
Zakum
avatar

Character : xEmo
Guild : Xakum
Posts : 186
Join date : 2008-06-14
Age : 22
Location : Scania in Henesys

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 am

Seanman wrote:
xEmo wrote:
Seanman wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
You may not leech low leveled characters with super skills. If you are caught doing this you will receive a 1 day temporary ban. The reason for this is because ruins any challenge in getting to 4th job and breaks the game in my opinion.

Sean supports this topic
Stop bumping so much topics.
And when you say super skills, you mean by skills that the low leveled characters have no yet to obtained yet?

I enjoy to give my point of view on things, and i dont think there are any ranks after horntail so i dont need to spam for posts
For not noticing that, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 107
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am

thats right Fuck leeching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : Ladon
Guild : AKTL
Posts : 256
Join date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 pm

No fuck you I like money ):<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flavio
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 pm

COME ON MEOW

RULES ARE FOR FAGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Flavio wrote:
COME ON MEOW

RULES ARE FOR FAGS
I'm gonna say what we are all thinking. Who the fuck is flavio?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flavio
Pimp
Pimp
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Brass wrote:
Flavio wrote:
COME ON MEOW

RULES ARE FOR FAGS
I'm gonna say what we are all thinking. Who the fuck is flavio?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I'm Flavio, duh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrMichael
Player
Player
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 am

Flavio wrote:
Brass wrote:
Flavio wrote:
COME ON MEOW

RULES ARE FOR FAGS
I'm gonna say what we are all thinking. Who the fuck is flavio?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I'm Flavio, duh.

omg lol u r so fag u new and all nd plz gtfo bcause u r a newfeg ololol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: About Leeching   

Back to top Go down
 
About Leeching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: