MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Regarding the forum drama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks

Regarding the forum drama Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:51 am

Hi.
I know more than one of you have confronted me about my inability to keep drama on the down low and my ability to start it up.

I'd like to apologize for the displays of anger and sadness I have brought into the public view.
I'm sorry to all who had to read it, and to MeowMixer who had to clean it up.

I'm going to do my best not to do it again.

However, others of you are confused. You want to know the story behind it.
I'll explain how the problems between me and a certain other user *cough* started.
Spoiler:

Rolling Eyes

In 1988 N.W.A. released the album "Straight Outta Compton". Most of the tracks on this album were written by Ice Cube. N.W.A. did not give Ice Cube a big enough percentage of the income from this album, he felt he was being screwed, he went solo.
The members of N.W.A. felt he was being a traitor, and many tracks dissing Ice Cube were released over the years.
That is all in the past.

Me;being a fan of Ice Cube, put him as my forum avatar.
When Dr. Dre came across this website and saw it, he must have thought that I was Ice Cube.
Dr. Dre quickly registered on the site himself and put lyrics to one of his old songs, dissing me, who as we now know, thought was Ice Cube.
I am a fan of Ice Cube. I like Ice Cube. When I saw Dre's thread bashing me, I quickly pulled some lyrics from Ice Cube's amazing diss track "No Vaseline" and bashed Dre right back. This is all still viewable here.

Since then, Dre messaged me outside of the forum, and we worked it out.
We even called up Ice Cube and had a reunion.

Well. That's the rise and fall of the drama on MeowMS forums. I'm sorry it had to happen and hope there are no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am

Regarding the forum drama Csb_guinness
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
Regarding the forum drama Csb_guinness

I second this.
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 am

when i was thinking about this thread before making it, it was totally hilarious
Back to top Go down
Seanman
Pink Been
Pink Been
Seanman

Character : Sean

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Brass wrote:
he must have thought that I was Ice Cube.

Because Ice Cube totally spends his time on maplestory and playing an illegal private server m i rite?
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 am

Seanman wrote:
Brass wrote:
he must have thought that I was Ice Cube.

Because Ice Cube totally spends his time on maplestory and playing an illegal private server m i rite?

Ice Cube (former badass) now makes family movies, so I don't doubt he plays MapleStory.
Anyways, Dre obviously came to this forum looking for a PS, instead found Ice Cube.
It really makes you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum drama   Regarding the forum drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the forum drama
Page 1 of 1