MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Hermit's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ev0lutionboy
Pimp
Pimp

Character : n/a

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Charac)ter Name(s) : I have many characters but i'm always on 'Hermit' or 'RawrItzMAGE'

Languages : Hmm Vietnamese & English .

Sex : Male

How long you've played Maplestory For: Well, I been playing it for 2 years. Know alot of stuff about MS.

What Other Private Servers You Played On : MapleRebellion GM there , can't remember the server name for when I was Intern .

Why Do You Think You Can Perform The Duties Of A GM : Well , I think I can perform the duties of GM , because I'm mostly always active I'm on for a long time as always. And I always work hard be helpful as Possible for New MMS Players I'd never give away free godly Equips to beggers or Mesos.

What is one of your goals if you became one of our Staff : My Goal is to become a Great GM , and not be a jerk to others & be helpful as much as I can; Obeying the Staff rules and don't disobey them .

What will you contribute to the serrve: I would contribute as much things as I can do .

Do You Know The Gm Codes:Yes , the ones I would need to know .

Extra Info : Well I've been GM Twice but one was Intern I was an okay GM; I was always helping others when needed and always worked soo hard, I was most active. :\ + MeowMS = my First server and being GM was my Goal since then. (around 9 months ago . My online times are 3PM - 5AM. Also, I'm not a mean person OR a hater.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

edit.

Last edited by Julie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Ev0lutionboy
Pimp
Pimp

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:24 am

Bet there's going to be a 100% "Denied" ):
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 am

This whole topic is for a laugh, no current GM has ever applied they were chosen by Cory because he knew they would do it. So yes it is 100% denied but not because its not very good or because you wouldnt make a good GM its simply because applications always get denied and we dont need a GM at the moment.

Thanks anyway
-Rachel
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Neat Smile

Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Ev0lutionboy
Pimp
Pimp

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:18 am

phily999 wrote:
Neat Smile

Good Job.

Thanks! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hermit's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermit's GM App   Hermit's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Hermit's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum