MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Review of the Patch =P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

Character : n/a

Review of the Patch =P Empty
PostSubject: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Ill try to be as neutral as its possible, pointing out both pros and cons.
First of all its great how the speed is atm and the whole patcher is really something you can be proud of. its swift and user friendly. Also having dmgcap breaker already attached really spares much of time and - hello! - i finaly stoped d/cing randomly =D
Also for all those who havent noticed - check up your character screen!
yup! now you can finaly see your PRO damage Very Happy
Now time for Coke mountain!
the whole area is very complex and few mobs drops smegas! =D its fun to play around there and there is one new shop there with some nice goodies. suprsing enough - the music is cool also.
Elin forest - i need to admit that its one of the best if not the best looking area in the whole maple. the atmosphere created with both music and eviroment makes you feel like in old school RPG. but the places have also few flaws like having dublicats of couple others npc from henesys (MMQ teleporter dude, fm npc, MMQ inside teleporter NPC), and mobs can be used for training just for low lvl and rb players. they also dont drop anything besides money and their own personal common ect drop. i also noticed that 2 portals arent working, one is this
Review of the Patch =P Maple0026.th
not working and after being used you are a bit screwed so you need to use @dispose command
second is
Review of the Patch =P Maple0027.th
whis IS working but it just sends you back to the town.

(btw Elin forrest is perfect for custome training areas but i dont want to bash you with my idea for that.... yet.)

Silver dmg is just pro and bolding the first number was a great idea. it feels just leet :3
GUI is very fresh and nice looking, intro and login screen are just masterpiece *_*
abut uncensured showa i cant tell much as i havent notice much of remarkeble diffrences, aside from male boss runing around showa streets and couple of models being changed and enhanced.

so did i missed something? =)

btw - i need to add if you havent noticed but atm we got something that NO ONE HAS! =D looking forward to see more and more customa content!

(and Atsu - you can finaly finish that banner Razz )
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Irbis wrote:
having dublicats of couple others npc from henesys (MMQ teleporter dude, fm npc, MMQ inside teleporter NPC),
That's because I used those NPCs in other places befoe Ellin was out.

Review of the Patch =P Maple0026.th
not working and after being used you are a bit screwed so you need to use @dispose command
That leads to Ludi's Time Control Room. I was too lazy to add it. Razz
second is
Review of the Patch =P Maple0027.th
whis IS working but it just sends you back to the town.
I actually fixed that portal but didn't restart the server until just now.

(btw Elin forrest is perfect for custome training areas but i dont want to bash you with my idea for that.... yet.)

Silver dmg is just pro and bolding the first number was a great idea. it feels just leet :3
:3
GUI is very fresh and nice looking, intro and login screen are just masterpiece *_*
abut uncensured showa i cant tell much as i havent notice much of remarkeble diffrences, aside from male boss runing around showa streets and couple of models being changed and enhanced.
They don't change into foxes when they die and use their original weapons. Forgot to fix the Armory map though.

so did i missed something? =)

btw - i need to add if you havent noticed but atm we got something that NO ONE HAS! =D looking forward to see more and more customa content!

(and Atsu - you can finaly finish that banner Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:45 pm

=D all in one as i dont know if somebody said it so far
Cory, with all respect but no buttpluging
you did a great job, and you simple rocks =)
Back to top Go down
CompyMasaX
Pimp
Pimp
CompyMasaX

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Irbis wrote:

What do you mean by character screen? I can't see anything new, besides the color of my damage
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 am

CompyMasaX wrote:
Irbis wrote:

What do you mean by character screen? I can't see anything new, besides the color of my damage

theres just one thing called character screen doh
you can see youre stats there,dmg,hm,mp and shit....
and the thing is - now you can see youre dmg range ABOVE 99999~99999
Back to top Go down
Patback86
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Yep u missed something Smile

http://forum.meowms.net/meowms-f1/mario-transform-t698.htm
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Patback86 wrote:
Yep u missed something Smile

http://forum.meowms.net/meowms-f1/mario-transform-t698.htm

aaaaah so true! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of the Patch =P   Review of the Patch =P Empty

Back to top Go down

Review of the Patch =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum