MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Eventual players flow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

Character : n/a

Eventual players flow Empty
PostSubject: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 am

I am not very sure if i should post this or even suggest but here goes.
I am in power to make you gain up to 100 players or more. the question is:
are you really interested. becuz most of that players comes from a very big server, with events daily, great support, lagless.
so are the server ready for such flow?
are YOU ready to be forced to handle such amount of people asking questions, seeking for answears, newbing around?
Are you willing to start run events again to make the stay here more various rather then zak->@rebirth->zak->@rebirth?
are you in general interested?
whats here for me:
i lack people here. i miss chating and casual smegas. no real economy here what so ever, its imposible to have an economy with just a bounch of ppl. finaly guilds will have something more of a value rather then a fancy label under youre name.

i am willing to help you get the players. but dont blame me if you'll screw them up right after they come. so its totaly up to you. a plain "yes/no" asnwear would be the most cool here. so please, restrein yourself from calling me idiot, attention-whore or w/e. i just want to help damnit. is it bad?

regards
Irbis
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 am

I'm willing to do it. I personally think the main reason I hold back on events is because, whats the point with 10 people? Only about 50% will come, therefore the event is pointless in my mind. I say go for it. How might you even do this...?
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am

well, not to show off or something but i have my conections and i am actualy a well known person around servers. i dont say that as "wohow look at the pro". i am not pro. i just - as you said Ele -> i do talk to much. that makes me stan up from the crawd in any comunity i join. ill post my actions here when i am done advertising.
the question is - maybe we should wait till patch will come up? it would be alot easer for me then as the patch content is really unique and awesome. enough awesome to double the MeowMS value in players eyes.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am

Irbis wrote:
well, not to show off or something but i have my conections and i am actualy a well known person around servers. i dont say that as "wohow look at the pro". i am not pro. i just - as you said Ele -> i do talk to much. that makes me stan up from the crawd in any comunity i join. ill post my actions here when i am done advertising.
the question is - maybe we should wait till patch will come up? it would be alot easer for me then as the patch content is really unique and awesome. enough awesome to double the MeowMS value in players eyes.

The patch will be up... but seeing how Cory kinda gets sidetracked sometimes. I wouldn't count on it. I'll talk to him and get a date out of him.
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 am

sure. meanwhile i will use my conections. i can alwasy update the info when needed. when i am done with the invitation ill post the result here.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 am

Irbis wrote:
sure. meanwhile i will use my conections. i can alwasy update the info when needed. when i am done with the invitation ill post the result here.

Okay, thanks for the help! One of the few players that take action!
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 am

thx Ele. i hope it'll work. this server deserve it. you guys deserve it.

oh can someone post ss of upcoming patch content? really need them asap. thx. like Elin forrest, Magatia and so

this is what ive posted. feel free to correct me or add what i missed

Quote :
Hi guys
As everybody known MG is down. Which saden me quite a lot, but i am playing on diffrent server from 3 weeks so it doesnt affects me much. Server is small, at the moment theres 10ppl on line in rush hours. The comunity is small but very promising. The owner and developer MeowMixer is pixel wizard of incredible skills and creativity - and when his the only real developer of the server his work is remarkeble. And i would like to invite you there. For all Genesis palyers who lost thir home. Dont get me wrong friends - iam not taking advantage of Genesis being closed and i am not leeching over at dead body. Whatever will be the result of my invitation i will not get any benefits of this. Take it as a charity. A bit seflish as i really miss you guys, alomst all of you. And yes iam feeling alone there without you. I have Dekis aproval to be able to invite you there. Bear in mind - no special treatment for you - iam there as a regular player as you would be. Its my last imput here and my tribute for the GenesisMS players.

Now what awaits you there?
Sorry, no RBI island for now, MG was kind a special in this matter. But MeowMS is also very unique in many terms. which i will now enlist:

1.Donations as far as i know functions like in good old OdinMS - its youre choice and youre "thank you" for the server and the creators. The only thing you will gain for it is a big respect for youre support. but dont think that they will give you anything else. Its fair play, they do thank you but they will not give you advantages over other players just becuz you got a fat wallet.

2. Henesys has been changed incredible and is like a heart of the server. there you can find most of the custome NPCs. Skill maxer, NX seller, Stats restet/look change NPCs, all-around Taxi, job advancer, pet seller, coke mountains teleporter and others.

3. Privet sessions working on both HT and Zakum. Both working and Deadly. to make the HT a bit more challanging for party of high RBed players the amount of HT summuned is equal to ppl present at the cave. (evener tried fighting 6 HTs at once? Wink pure awesomness -yet i dont knwo anybody who did that actualy.

4. Showa Bosses works as at the origianal, first you fight the male boss, then the body guards, and then The Boss apears.

5. Know players command are:
Quote :
~.@save-What @save does is it saves your data, and it also helps prevent rollback. VERY USEFUL~

~.@dispose- This command is where you can't click on any npc's, or your sorta stuck, @dispose gets you
unstuck of logging off and relogging.

~.@str- I would rather use this then clicking, This is an easier way for you too add str, All you need to do
is @str (add the amount of str you want), I prefer that instead of clicking

~.@luk- All you need do is @luk (add the amount of luk you want), I prefer that instead of clicking

~.@int- All you need do is @int (add the amount of int you want), I prefer that instead of clicking

~.@dex- All you need do is @dex( add the amount of dex you want), I prefer that instead of clicking

~.@leeton- This command is cool because you can talk Leet

~.@leetoff- Is where you can't talk leet no more

~.@ranking- It shows which rank you are, Or you can just go to Henesys and just find the Honorable Rock
And that also tells you what rank you are.

~.@toggledash- This helps by not giving you dash, which turns it off

~.@emo- Returns you to nearest town but your going to die though o.O

6. Skill Macros are present but can cuz rollback randomly. till it'll be fixed for good i wouldlt use them.

7. The level cap is 250. so yes it takes more to train and is more challanging. But also it gives you more AP in general per RB (which obviously is also present here)

8. AP per level gets highers as you RB. Not having RBI to train on makes the training more diffcult and hard. Belive me -some one with lest say 30rb is like a veteran here. thast why the AP per level formula had be buffed which looks like this:
5+(1 x number of RBs).
so for example if i RBed 10 times i would gain 15 ap each lvl. 10 when being 5RB and so on. this makes it more rewarding and as not having RBI more skills and weapons and classses are put on use. its true that BM is dominated here but not that crazy like bradish combo at anegos.

9. FM has few bosses but not to the point where you end up training at them. most of them a are present in small number or solo and are as a meso source for farmer. yet - dont get hiped, at this server 2bil is consider a fortune. the entrence has Roha - which sells various items which at most servers are donators only. ofcourse they arent for free and prices are ghigh enough to have goals to create and reach for them. for example that 31att stars for NL, or chaos/white scrolls, and others. its quite well balanced if you ask me. rooms 1-6 posses various boss monsters.

10. An exclusive MeowMS content is so called Masked Man Quest which was created from the core by MeowMixer and is located at old cwk area. i need to admit thats its awesome and Global ms really could learn from this how pq should work. prizzes are incredible too and the whole MMQ has many secrets and hidden content.

11. Happyvile is used for various custome NPCs like 100-120 weapons and armors seller (but they cost much lol!) and scrolls.

12. becuz of the small comunity theres only one channel atm. what? dont give me that look -_- i said - theres no KSing here and the comunity is small and family like -i belive that with population boost the number of channel will be raised but atm theres simple no need for them.

13. GMs. becuz of small population atm just few are present but they do their work honestly. warning! act politly and with respect. being one-day banned is quite common here if you are acting as a jerk. yet - for perma banning you really need to work hard (read - hax,scam, harras). Just pay the respect and dont be too full of yourself - its just 2 guys hosting the server - respect their devotion and hard work and they will respect you.

14. Updates: not very common but when they come they are literaly outstanding. atm Meow is working and almost finished the patch which will add:
Quote :
-Patcher/launcher (it autoupdates your files, just like original from GMS)
-Perion replacement map added
-Ellin Forest
-True Coke Town
-Magatia
-Showa uncensored
-Temple of Time
-Papulatus mount [color:0bf4="Red"](!!!!)
-NX tits (lol no its not a spoof)

15. rates.
Drop Rate: x10
Meso Rate: x100
Exp Rate: x300
what else i can add? rates are rates. but dont get cocky about meso rate - as i said, having 2bil is fortune here and you ALWAYS have tons of thing to spent your meso on.

16. many custome transformation items and Claw Machine located in henesys with exclusive and rare items. works with coins 20mil for each.

17. Henesys Hunting ground - is like a freaking warzone. some bosses, much of exclusive mobs - dont go there if you are under 50-70 lvl or you will be raped raw.

some materials for all those "visiual ppl" like me xD

Youtube:
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Df9s-Q-JZo"]custome opening screen when patched[/URL]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La3XIUUVK2A"]showa uncensured [/URL]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwmZpeCQOpI"]overall preview [/URL]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhf19TOSOl0"]Meow showoffing his .wz editing skiils and screwing around[/URL]
champion of MeowMS and his dmg. bear in mind - no +100at bandana or 150att newspaper. its 100% legit dmg with RB as the only custome feature.
Spoiler:

and thats all for now.
end words:
-Ive asked Deki if i can post this BEFORE i did it.
-no one pays me for this lol
-my goal is to fix my loneliness there and provide you with an alternative home if you are MS player.
-this text took me 45minute to type. respect my time and dont flame, insult, or try to be smartass about my reasons. the deal is simple:
take it - or leave it. now its totaly up to you guys. hope i will see some of you ingame =)
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Correct some of the spelling errors. and Lul @ the screen shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 pm

And its really nice that your making an effort to actually bring MeowMs back to its place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Very good to see. Thanks! Could you perhaps give the link of where this is posted?
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

here http://morphinenetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822
but iam not sure if you can view it when not being a registrated user. you can still try thu.
as for spelling. they are used to it =) lets say that if ppl like you enought they close eyes for youre weak spots. side note:
morphinenetwork is a huge comunity network with most of users being 16-20yo. no kiddis. also the RIP server of their had over 30k registrated users with 200-300 on line users in rush hours. they had over 15gms and a whole Dev crew in with many codders, graphics designers, editors and so on. no, they warent FinalMS gigant but still visible an d known.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Irbis wrote:
here http://morphinenetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822
but iam not sure if you can view it when not being a registrated user. you can still try thu.
as for spelling. they are used to it =) lets say that if ppl like you enought they close eyes for youre weak spots. side note:
morphinenetwork is a huge comunity network with most of users being 16-20yo. no kiddis. also the RIP server of their had over 30k registrated users with 200-300 on line users in rush hours. they had over 15gms and a whole Dev crew in with many codders, graphics designers, editors and so on. no, they warent FinalMS gigant but still visible an d known.

Your post got edited... :/ AND closed.
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm

yeah i know.
lemme copy paste my words after that
Quote :
....and you are a damn hypocrate Raptor
everything was cool when other servers shuted down and players came here huh? you wre like "welcome! wlecome!. and now you are down too. and what do you do? you selfish bastard - you had this "we invite all players from servers that closed" ifno on xtrame and now I AM a faggot cuz i do this myself? i thought higher of you. i never expected you being so selfish, hypocrate. you are a traitor for OdinMS ideas and belives. you dont care about the servers and players freedom. you just care about yourself and your own personal benefit. you have 2 sets of rules - one for yourself and the seconds for the rest. and i am ashamed of you.
and that editing my post was soooo mature. its really shows you adolescent age - but gues what. in real life there no "edit/close" buttom. think of it before you ashame yourself again. you are the same as NE卍ON. selfish, greedy and simple minded.
you dont need to ban me kiddo. i am out for here for good.
now you can close this theard to and edit my words just like you did before. i wonder what itll be this time? something like "i eat shit" or "i have a small penis"?

goodbye

so much for those fucks. as i said - he was leeching other servers players ande was cool with that. now he got served and goes emo. bah. funny fact - i had the aprovel from the co-worked, and main owner of their seocnd server, and from the forums admin. yet the main owner apears to have some e-pen problems.

sorry Ele. gues i failed...

and you got edited and closed to there Razz
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Irbis wrote:
yeah i know.
lemme copy paste my words after that
Quote :
....and you are a damn hypocrate Raptor
everything was cool when other servers shuted down and players came here huh? you wre like "welcome! wlecome!. and now you are down too. and what do you do? you selfish bastard - you had this "we invite all players from servers that closed" ifno on xtrame and now I AM a faggot cuz i do this myself? i thought higher of you. i never expected you being so selfish, hypocrate. you are a traitor for OdinMS ideas and belives. you dont care about the servers and players freedom. you just care about yourself and your own personal benefit. you have 2 sets of rules - one for yourself and the seconds for the rest. and i am ashamed of you.
and that editing my post was soooo mature. its really shows you adolescent age - but gues what. in real life there no "edit/close" buttom. think of it before you ashame yourself again. you are the same as NE卍ON. selfish, greedy and simple minded.
you dont need to ban me kiddo. i am out for here for good.
now you can close this theard to and edit my words just like you did before. i wonder what itll be this time? something like "i eat shit" or "i have a small penis"?

goodbye

so much for those fucks. as i said - he was leeching other servers players ande was cool with that. now he got served and goes emo. bah. funny fact - i had the aprovel from the co-worked, and main owner of their seocnd server, and from the forums admin. yet the main owner apears to have some e-pen problems.

sorry Ele. gues i failed...

and you got edited and closed to there Razz

I got banned. Faggots.
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm

looks like Raptor is unable to withstand a disscusion. sorry for my fail again...
gues i overrated them and their maturity. exacly HIS. NO one else had anything against it.
btw - what did you write? he closed and edited to fast for me to look.
Back to top Go down
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been

Character : jeezor

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 pm

U didnt fail too hard Razz
lotsa noobs online now
Back to top Go down
http://74.125.77.104/
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

lol really?
Back to top Go down
101z0rz
Pink Been
Pink Been

Character : jeezor

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

at least a few Smile
Back to top Go down
http://74.125.77.104/
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

well i did send PM to all my friends and buddies before that happend. luckly at least they will come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eventual players flow   Eventual players flow Empty

Back to top Go down

Eventual players flow
Page 1 of 1