MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

constant d/c from server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

Character : n/a

constant d/c from server Empty
PostSubject: constant d/c from server   constant d/c from server EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 am

okey i was trying to figure out this one by myself but i did everything in area of my power and knowledge and i just dont know how i can fix this...
in general - bosses d/c me. as a matter of fact EVERY bigger mob, players movement d.c me. i got this idea that my files got somewhat corrupted as this problem can be fixed temporarly by reinstaling maplestory but thx to its sloow instalisation - which takes me around 1h each time i am not interested in using this constantly ever now and then. i DID notice that this problem pops up everytime client connects wrongly - not to MeowMS but is trying to connect to global maple story. then the download launches and not always i am able to cancel in time. btw this is really quite random - half of the time it connects to MeowMS, the other half it tries to connect to the original. i remember having this issue (but without rapid d/c) on other privet server and it was fixed when they made modified exe file with their own name.
so. any idea how to stop that fucking patcher from auto-updating? or what files can be corrupted? or wth help lol.
btw the errors looks like this:
i am normaly playing, then screen gose twisted (like with npc glitch when you click to many times and to fast on NPC) and then i am being kicked back to logging screen with nice "Unable to connect to server" message (or something within those lines).

EDIT:

yea, ive checked again. i used my previous server exe WITH having your files in folder. exe still correctly redirect me to them. would it be possible to mimic thos method?
Back to top Go down

constant d/c from server
Page 1 of 1