MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P

Go down 
+7
Piie
Element
Julie
MinorFish
Brass
Atsuko
Irbis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

Character : n/a

new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P Empty
PostSubject: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:57 am

So hi and hello and why not. this is no "hello threard" but a raw buttlick.
MEOWMIXER!
you... are...a....fucking....genius o-O
dude,i am crawling MS servers from 2 years, playing GMS from 5 and i have never seen such things like here. you literaly re-designed and re-defined MS! O_O
everything is here but its somehow balanced. everything that other servers throw into "donators only" basket you give away for everyone, no playing favorites, great content, and the features.... wow. ive heard about masked man quest and i was like "meeeeh screw that, another shit i suppose" and then i actualy TRIED it... and was stuned o.o
if NE卐ON would have grown balls and brain they should hire you and pay you a salary with nice 4 zeros at the end. its amazing! and fun! dude i hate pq, and quest in general. at least at regular ms - as they are dumb, plain and boring. but your masked man is... simple amazing o.o claw machine, henesys, guild house with its summun bags, happy vile with all this awsome npcs, pets with working equipments, henesys hunting grounds 1, coke mountains, all that customisation, unbiased GMs... the list goes on and on.
youi put sooooooo much fraking efford and work and... you know that feeling? its like having a walk downtown and you find a bag of money just tehre at the street. MeowMS is like a pearl in endless bullshit servers. damit - two years i have waited to see somebodywith balls, skills and IMAGINATION who will got this idea that you DONT need to copy MS content - no, you can redefine it, and make your own! and thats what you basicly achived! sorry but playing for a week or two now at MeowMS and i am still hiped like a 6yo kid eatings lemon icecream bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce so dude, just put out your dick and i will serve you a bj with swallowing O_O

totaly love you MeowMixer! i am staying here till asteroid will hit this planet! wohowo!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 am

Learn to spell, and be less freakish. I may have to hide MeowMixer from you.
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Dude. This is weird.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Weirdo
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm

like everyone else said, yes i find this very weird. But its nice to say thank you o:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm

-edit-

Last edited by Element on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
Piie

Character : Piie

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Haha good one..=)

Lol apparently he LOVES Meowms
Back to top Go down
Irbis
Zakum
Zakum
Irbis

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:01 am

i do o.o quite much. ask Panda, i spam her with my hipeness daily :3
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm

Irbis wrote:
i do o.o quite much. ask Panda, i spam her with my hipeness daily :3

hes a spammer also O:
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Playa
Playa

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 am

へんですね
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 am

Phantomhive wrote:
へんですね
Translation: "I'm a gay pedophile."
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Ian
Graphics Editor
Graphics Editor
Ian

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 am

MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
へんですね

Owned.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Ian wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
へんですね

Owned.

Lawl, that's hilarious and pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P   new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P Empty

Back to top Go down

new in town want to serve you a lil buttlick =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Jump to: