MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

More scrolls and Legendary Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Playa
Playa
Storm

Character : n/a

More scrolls and Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: More scrolls and Legendary Weapons   More scrolls and Legendary Weapons EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm

They're missing a lot of scrolls, and sum of them are only avaible from 30/70%'s, earring dex for example. it would also be great to have "The legendary weapons". I've seen this in ProMS, and it was really Nice. It's actually weapon u have to make, but instead of having 7 slots, they got 12 slots and really powerfull. Example. I've seen a 60 atk / 12 slots Claw, in ProMs and a 127/12 slots Spear/Polearm.

That would be Great ~
Back to top Go down
Malus
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: More scrolls and Legendary Weapons   More scrolls and Legendary Weapons EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 pm

I know I'm not a moderator or anything, but I doubt they would put this in. For one, it's completely overpowered. Two, isn't the point of Private Servers to just have an easier version of the actual game? At least, that's what I thought. However, that isn't means to say that they definitely won't put it in, it's just unlikely. Especially because they would have to write a new script for them.
Back to top Go down
sinsinx
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: More scrolls and Legendary Weapons   More scrolls and Legendary Weapons EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Malus wrote:
I know I'm not a moderator or anything, but I doubt they would put this in. For one, it's completely overpowered. Two, isn't the point of Private Servers to just have an easier version of the actual game? At least, that's what I thought. However, that isn't means to say that they definitely won't put it in, it's just unlikely. Especially because they would have to write a new script for them.

No, No it isnt. The POINT of a private server is to have fun, free nx, and such. And, LOL@YOU OMFG THEY HAVE TO WRITE A FUCKING SCRIPT!!! OMFG!!! No. not at all, It would require oh so many scripts just to change that spawn in HH1, and to ADD a spawn to FM. Airgo, a simple weapon would be extremely easy. Rolling Eyes

~Cole bounce
Back to top Go down
xEmo
Zakum
Zakum
xEmo

Character : xEmo
Guild : Xakum

PostSubject: Re: More scrolls and Legendary Weapons   More scrolls and Legendary Weapons EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 am

Storm wrote:
They're missing a lot of scrolls, and sum of them are only avaible from 30/70%'s, earring dex for example. it would also be great to have "The legendary weapons". I've seen this in ProMS, and it was really Nice. It's actually weapon u have to make, but instead of having 7 slots, they got 12 slots and really powerfull. Example. I've seen a 60 atk / 12 slots Claw, in ProMs and a 127/12 slots Spear/Polearm.

That would be Great ~

Sorry but I don't think that would work.. Warrior with a 127/12 slots Spear/Polearm.
and 4th job using beserk with dragon fury

= LULZ AUTOBAN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More scrolls and Legendary Weapons   More scrolls and Legendary Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

More scrolls and Legendary Weapons
Page 1 of 1