MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:44 am

Enjoy.

-HornTail supports multiple people finally, I made a typo in the NPC script (HornTale =/= HornTail >.< ).
-The Boss can only be summoned once every 20 minutes, I'll implement a squad system sometime later when I'm bored.

-Masked Man's Dungeon part 2 starts off after you get to the kings room where he'll ask if you want to continue to the harder stages.
-There are 3 hidden side quest items you need to gather in MMD to get Echo of Hero

Last edited by MeowMixer on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:42 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
Enjoy.

-HornTail supports multiple people finally, I made a typo in the NPC script (HornTale =/= HornTail >.< ).
-The Boss can only be summoned once every 20 minutes, I'll implement a squad system sometime later when I'm bored.

Lol nice typo, but thx for fixing :3
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 am

Added MMD info.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:59 am

Cory's been a busy bee.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:11 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
Enjoy.

-Masked Man's Dungeon part 2 starts off after you get to the kings room where he'll ask if you want to continue to the harder stages.
-There are 3 hidden side quest items you need to gather in MMD to get Echo of Hero

Yay Echo of Hero rocks =)

Go Top 3 MMS players(1st - Skye, 2nd - FMMMMMMMMMMM, 3rd - Brass) and MeowMixer!

HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! Pwnt11
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:15 pm

phily999 wrote:

Go Top 3 MMS players(1st - Skye, 2nd - FMMMMMMMMMMM, 3rd - Brass) and MeowMixer!

pshh more like "1. Pixx, 2. Pixx, 3. PIXX!

and I'll try Echo of hero on patch day xP whenever that is lol.
Back to top Go down
oshimoto
Playa
Playa

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm

MinorFish wrote:
phily999 wrote:

pshh more like "1. Pixx, 2. Pixx, 3. PIXX!

and I'll try Echo of hero on patch day xP whenever that is lol.

Echo of hero you can already get! OMG on that that sig they were talking about removing me!!!!!!!! MONSTERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!   HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

HornTail and The Boss now fixed, MMD part 2 has arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Jump to: