MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

How To make a signature ?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Noob
Noob
Yoshi

Character : n/a

How To make a signature ?!? Empty
PostSubject: How To make a signature ?!?   How To make a signature ?!? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi i want to know how can i upload a signature like this into my profile Shocked [img]How To make a signature ?!? My_nam11[/img]
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Character : n/a

How To make a signature ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To make a signature ?!?   How To make a signature ?!? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Hi i want to know how can i upload a signature like this into my profile Shocked [img]How To make a signature ?!? My_nam11[/img]

This would go under the help section, not the server discussion section, but go to "profile" then up top there will be some small words, click on "Signature", then put in the HTML signature code, if you don't know it, go upload your sig to photobucket or another site like it and copy and past the the HTML code it gives you for it.
Back to top Go down

How To make a signature ?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Jump to: