MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 Alright guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantomhive
Playa
Playa


Character : n/a
Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 am

noooooooooooo. there goes my hopes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bomiz96
Player
Player
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:31 am

MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<

Awww I was so excited. How long is the delay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Not Available
Posts : 529
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 107
Location : Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:37 am

MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<

We can all be patient >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brass
GM
GM
avatar

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks
Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-02-06
Location : Tit, Algeria

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 am

MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<
Authentic Nexon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 am

Brass wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<
Authentic Nexon!

Cory should work for Nexon Smile (I hope hes no an ex- "Game n Game" Employee.....because then the patch will NEVER come....Lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm

MinorFish wrote:
Brass wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<
Authentic Nexon!

Cory should work for Nexon Smile (I hope hes no an ex- "Game n Game" Employee.....because then the patch will NEVER come....Lol)
Oh, God... Not Game n Game...

They had such potential until they never did anything anymore. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
MinorFish wrote:
Brass wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<
Authentic Nexon!

Cory should work for Nexon Smile (I hope hes no an ex- "Game n Game" Employee.....because then the patch will NEVER come....Lol)
Oh, God... Not Game n Game...

They had such potential until they never did anything anymore. >_>

They also told everyone to shut the fuck up about how long it took them to do stuff since they were all "volunteers". Who volunteers to make a company for no pay? xP, They had good game ideas, and then gave them to other companies xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:48 pm

MinorFish wrote:
ultrapiggy wrote:
MinorFish wrote:
Brass wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
what time is the patch?
Delayed again >.<
Authentic Nexon!

Cory should work for Nexon Smile (I hope hes no an ex- "Game n Game" Employee.....because then the patch will NEVER come....Lol)
Oh, God... Not Game n Game...

They had such potential until they never did anything anymore. >_>

They also told everyone to shut the fuck up about how long it took them to do stuff since they were all "volunteers". Who volunteers to make a company for no pay? xP, They had good game ideas, and then gave them to other companies xP
Yup.

Didn't they do NeoSteam? Cuz I loved it until it just STOPPED WORKING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-06-03
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm

I think that game was released for the EU by another company, I know Pi Story was, but it turned into a disaster with the new company xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonywolfe121
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Hey i'm working on coke town if you want we could team up I got the .xml's, background and I converted the Korean text to English but im having trouble making the map itself. Neutral

I also got the kms files. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantomhive
Playa
Playa


Character : n/a
Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 pm

so whens the patch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Phantomhive wrote:
so whens the patch?
READ MOAR.

It's been delayed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Phantomhive
Playa
Playa


Character : n/a
Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
so whens the patch?
READ MOAR.

It's been delayed.

no u
i know its been delayed. so im asking whens the new time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exeras
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 am

Phantomhive wrote:
ultrapiggy wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
so whens the patch?
READ MOAR.

It's been delayed.

no u
i know its been delayed. so im asking whens the new time?

When its going to be ready Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian
Graphics Editor
Graphics Editor
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Exeras wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
ultrapiggy wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:
so whens the patch?
READ MOAR.

It's been delayed.

no u
i know its been delayed. so im asking whens the new time?

When its going to be ready Razz

Leave. Now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:01 am

When it's done. Kinda like Duke Nukem Forever except it's not gonna take 13 years.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
MixerMeow
Troll
Troll
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:51 pm

CORY IZ TROLLIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm

MixerMeow wrote:
CORY IZ TROLLIN!
...?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 364
Join date : 2008-08-14
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere east of Pittsburgh.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
When it's done. Kinda like Duke Nukem Forever except it's not gonna take 13 years.
I bet there's some kind of conspiracy theory behind it all... >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digibutter.nerr.biz
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 pm

ultrapiggy wrote:
conspiracy theory
JEWS DID WTC!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
avatar

Character : Piie
Posts : 442
Join date : 2008-06-30
Age : 25
Location : On A Chair Playing MeowMs

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:43 pm

lolwut
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 202
Join date : 2008-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Ashburn, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Piie wrote:
lolwut
Wink

lolwut? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
Ian
Graphics Editor
Graphics Editor
avatar

Character : n/a
Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Ellicott City, Maryland.

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:05 pm

You might like, my penis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
avatar

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon
Posts : 1042
Join date : 2008-05-29
Age : 1343
Location : The Nostalgic Distant Past

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:11 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Legacy
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I assume you're able to change skill data yes? I as well as a LOT of other people would be very interested to see the skill changes made in KMST recently to be implemented to this server. If you want to gain popularity, doing that is an awesome start.

Also, can you make a map with extremely dense crimson guardian spawn like in GMS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   

Back to top Go down
 
Alright guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Alright, so what do you expect me to do then?
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Sorry, guys!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: