MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Rolled Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suppishnaruto
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Rolled Back Empty
PostSubject: Rolled Back   Rolled Back EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 pm

My cleric keeps getting rolled back, even after I do @save frequently. On my cleric, I keep getting rolled back to level 30. And all the items I can't wear, I lose, like zhelms, face stompers, stormcaster gloves, etc. Is there anyway I can get anything back?
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

Rolled Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolled Back   Rolled Back EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 pm

suppishnaruto wrote:
My cleric keeps getting rolled back, even after I do @save frequently. On my cleric, I keep getting rolled back to level 30. And all the items I can't wear, I lose, like zhelms, face stompers, stormcaster gloves, etc. Is there anyway I can get anything back?

You can only get items and lv.s back if you have SS's has proof, otherwise they can't be sure your not just trying to get free items, people have tried that in the past.
Back to top Go down
suppishnaruto
Noob
Noob

Rolled Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolled Back   Rolled Back EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm

MinorFish wrote:
suppishnaruto wrote:

You can only get items and lv.s back if you have SS's has proof, otherwise they can't be sure your not just trying to get free items, people have tried that in the past.

But once I get it back, I'm afraid that I'll just revert back to level 30. This has never happened to me before on any other character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rolled Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolled Back   Rolled Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Rolled Back
Page 1 of 1