MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Dorkinator's GM application

Go down 
+4
christofer
Fang
MinorFish
Eternal Dark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Dark
Player
Player

Character : n/a

Dorkinator's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Chars name : Dorkinator, I am still a noob so it will change.
Languages you speak : American
Sex : Man.
How long you've played ms for : Probably a year or 2 it was more on and off the the last year.
What other private servers have you played on : Itsu MS and some other old old one back in the v55 days not that many since MS server has too short of a life time for me to really want to play them. I mostly play them because my friends play them.
How long you've played meow ms for : I am just starting today hopefully I can be helpful.
Why do you think you can perform the duties of a game master : Because I am experience I was one of the top GMs on Itsu MS I had full access to everything on there server so I am a trust worthy person, and I have never been hacked in Maple Story and none of my friends know my password simply because it is too long for them to remember.
What 1 of goals are if you become a member of our staff : To make your CMS look like less of a piece of shit.
What will you contribute to the server : I am a experienced PHP developer with a background in Java. I am great with SQL and PHP. I made this bypass for my school for fun. If this is advertising then please remove the link but I would like to post an example of something I have made. http://omfgnowai.com/dorksStuff . If you want to see anything else then please ask.

Last edited by Eternal Dark on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Eternal Dark wrote:

How long you've played ms for :
What other private servers have you played on :

I am a experienced PHP developer with a background in Java

Denied

Due to not filling in the blanks and there is no love for Java! </3
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dark
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Sorry I read over it too quickly please reconsider. I said background in Java. I would prefer to be a PHP dev.

Php is not enabled but HTML is.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Eternal Dark wrote:
Sorry I read over it too quickly please reconsider. I said background in Java. I would prefer to be a PHP dev.

Php is not enabled but HTML is.

You do know that these are not even read? So no need to be sorry. From what I understand Cory picks random people when he needs a GM (Well not random, but I don't think he checks here) I got GM on the original MMS because Cory deleted my account by mistake while fixing something XD
Back to top Go down
Fang
Pianus
Pianus
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 pm

what gives u the right to state if his denied? thank you for ur application
if you dont have nothing nice to say shove it seriously no one likes getting picked on
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Fang wrote:
if you dont have nothing nice to say shove it seriously no one likes getting picked on

Fang.....really....these are not serious XD, So don't tell me to "shove it". I'm just joking around, your trying to be an ass, look at everyone else's apps. they all got something like that on theirs too.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 am

Denied dude to your thinking American is a language.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm

christofer wrote:
Denied dude to your thinking American is a language.
I just read that and lol'd.
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Ian
Graphics Editor
Graphics Editor
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Duncan, American is not a language. ._.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Dark
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:44 pm

It is. It's manly English.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Eternal Dark wrote:
Great cover-up...
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:14 pm

This still cracks me up Very Happy LOLOLOL AMERICAN ISH A LANGUAGE. Yesh it is F3. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Eternal Dark wrote:

Yes, yes, and I speak China
Back to top Go down
Fang
Pianus
Pianus
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 am

MinorFish wrote:
Fang wrote:

Fang.....really....these are not serious XD, So don't tell me to "shove it". I'm just joking around, your trying to be an ass, look at everyone else's apps. they all got something like that on theirs too.

i stated you have no right to say he is denied and
really? i look at these with best interest and you posting that there crap or their denied is not acceptable, and am not being an ass you are being a jerk to the applicate
shove it if you got nothing better to say i dont need ur spammy crap in the way of me reading apps
espically to see if anyother gms have posted

thankyou and
check yourself before you wreck yourself
and as i stated before thank you for your application

Last edited by Fang on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:48 am

Fang wrote:
MinorFish wrote:
Fang wrote:

i stated you have no right to say he is denied and
really? i look at these with best interest and you posting that there crap or their denied is not acceptable, and am not being an ass you are being a jerk to the applicate
shove it if you got nothing better to say i dont need ur spammy crap in the way of me reading apps
espically to see if anyother gms have posted

thankyou and
check yourself before you wreck yourself
and as i stated before thank you for your application

Please break it up.........
We don't want to start another fight again...........
Back to top Go down
Fang
Pianus
Pianus
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:52 am

im not going to let her be rude to the applicates and say there denied.
good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorkinator's GM application   Dorkinator's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorkinator's GM application
Page 1 of 1