MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

[OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board

Go down 
+11
Mack
Scott
MeowMixer
SoupMonster
oshimoto
Element
ultrapiggy
MinorFish
Brass
Tempast
Japan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

Character : n/a

[OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Because no voice is louder than yours.

Welcome to the Official MeowMS Suggestions Board!

This thread will be checked daily by GMs. Any appropriate suggestions will be forwarded to the GM Section, whereby it'll be decided whether to implement the suggestion of not.

I can not guarantee any Suggestion a player puts forward will be introduced, however if you have the support of other players, you have the support of us.

Rules of the Board
  • Only constructive feedback is allowed. If anyone objects a suggestion outwardly, their post will be deleted.

• Only sensible suggestions please. This is here to benefit you, the players, not us.

• Suggestions which will have a large beneficial factor on all players are not advised. For example, "Increasing the EXP rate".

• Don't abuse the board. If you wish to make multiple suggestions, please do so in a single post. Any double posts will be deleted.

• The more support. The more chance your suggestion has of being considered.

Happy mapling!
Japan.
Back to top Go down
Tempast
Noob
Noob
Tempast

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Ooh, I have one, for the Masked Man's PQ, add some new levels, but also add a Zakum snail boss (toned down of course, little hard for the newer players.)
And if possible make bosses that look like other players!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tempast.piczo.com
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 am

Tempast wrote:
Ooh, I have one, for the Masked Man's PQ, add some new levels, but also add a Zakum snail boss (toned down of course, little hard for the newer players.)
The PQ is intended for higher level players, and a good sized party also (hence there being no party limit, as I'm aware). The PQ would give lower level players far too much EXP.
Tempast wrote:
And if possible make bosses that look like other players!
This would be incredibly hard to code. There's little chance of this happening. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

Character : Brass
Guild : PastSucks

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Make an NPC to sell the 15m each scrolls?
Back to top Go down
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Brass wrote:
Make an NPC to sell the 15m each scrolls?
I agree.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Make money easier to get....I'm tired of fighting over that 1 mob >.<
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 pm

MinorFish wrote:
I concur.
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:13 pm

MinorFish wrote:

I see where you're coming from but if everyone got 2bil in a matter of minutes, the private server would be too easy.
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Element wrote:
MinorFish wrote:

I see where you're coming from but if everyone got 2bil in a matter of minutes, the private server would be too easy.
Well it doesn't have to be THAT drastic of a change. It could mean maybe adding only 1 or 2 more mobs where there would only be 1 to go around for a potentially large group of people that all want a piece of it.
Back to top Go down
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 am

ultrapiggy wrote:
Well it doesn't have to be THAT drastic of a change. It could mean maybe adding only 1 or 2 more mobs where there would only be 1 to go around for a potentially large group of people that all want a piece of it.
The monsters in FM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, on the second floor of entrance and 3rd floor of entrance all drop a considerable amount of money. In addition, there's Pianus (accesible from FM22) which isn't too hard to kill (like you said, with a large party) and who also drops a decent sum of money.

I do, however, think that Papulatus should drop mesos. Anyone support this?
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 am

Japan wrote:
ultrapiggy wrote:
The monsters in FM 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, on the second floor of entrance and 3rd floor of entrance all drop a considerable amount of money. In addition, there's Pianus (accesible from FM22) which isn't too hard to kill (like you said, with a large party) and who also drops a decent sum of money.

Hmmm... More mobs than I thought. o_O
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 am

Japan wrote:

Well FM 1-6 Don't drop alot, considering the spawn time, but I didn't know Pia dropped mesos, I was under the impression no bosses did, and I agree with the pap thing....but Zak would be much better for meso drops (the body, not arms) >.> hehehe

EDIT: Turns out Pia doesn't drop mesos Razz
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 pm

MinorFish wrote:
Japan wrote:

Well FM 1-6 Don't drop alot, considering the spawn time, but I didn't know Pia dropped mesos, I was under the impression no bosses did, and I agree with the pap thing....but Zak would be much better for meso drops (the body, not arms) >.> hehehe

EDIT: Turns out Pia doesn't drop mesos Razz
...Back to square one...
Back to top Go down
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:33 pm

I thought Pianus did, I apologize.

The monsters in FM1-6 maybe don't drop a considerable amount of mesos, however they do have a very fast spawn rate (occasionally two at a time). On an alt, I could easily rack up about 500m in 10minutes.

And to clarify, Pianus and Papulatus should drop mesos? (Zakum's arms would be a little over the top, if I do say do myself).

Japan.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Japan wrote:
I thought Pianus did, I apologize.

The monsters in FM1-6 maybe don't drop a considerable amount of mesos, however they do have a very fast spawn rate (occasionally two at a time). On an alt, I could easily rack up about 500m in 10minutes.

And to clarify, Pianus and Papulatus should drop mesos? (Zakum's arms would be a little over the top, if I do say do myself).

Japan.

1. I said Zak's body XD NOT his arms Lol, and that much in 10min? o.O (I didn't even get half that in 10min)
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Money is really easy to get. I go through billions every day already.
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Brass wrote:

Your the one hogging the only mob >.>

Also....We need female robes D:<
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 pm

A lot of people seem to be really ignorant when it comes to hogging the mob on the second floor of the FM.

There was a player (not Brass) killing it over and over, and as soon as I would try to get some of my own, he'd flip out on me for stealing his kills. I avoided the argument by leaving, but really, it takes its toll when I need mesos and the only decent meso-making areas are being horded by an ignorant player.

Next time, I'll bring out my pet so it can take their mesos as well.
Back to top Go down
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm

You have to take into consideration, that if there were more mobs which dropped large quantities of mesos, every player would be jumping at the chance. The drops would cause lag, maybe not immediately, but in time the server would slow.

I agree that some players do hog the monster(s) in FM, but it's a matter of waiting your turn. If it ever comes around. I've posted the idea in the GM section, and am awaiting feedback.

Japan.
Back to top Go down
Brass
GM
GM
Brass

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:20 pm

MinorFish wrote:
Brass wrote:

Your the one hogging the only mob >.>

Also....We need female robes D:<
Please. If somebody comes I usually offer to let them have the spot, and I also help people out and give hundreds of millions away every day too.
You're the one who sells HT pendants for the same price as FM. Smile
Back to top Go down
oshimoto
Playa
Playa

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Chaos scrolls in happyville?
Back to top Go down
SoupMonster
Pimp
Pimp
SoupMonster

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Pink Been in like fm 20 or something

[OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board 756359

and liek moar awesomnezz in teh serverz dewdz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tube8.com
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 am

SoupMonster wrote:

Fucking crazy man.....Pink Been = Death for even SkyE xD

But custom mobs would be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 am

MinorFish wrote:
SoupMonster wrote:

Fucking crazy man.....Pink Been = Death for even SkyE xD

But custom mobs would be cool Very Happy
Pink Been would be fun...

But only once SkyE could kill it. Otherwise... Holy shit, I'm scared of that thing.
Back to top Go down
Japan
GM
GM
Japan

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 am

oshimoto wrote:
Chaos scrolls in happyville?
This is already being considered.

Also. With the new repack which is being worked on as we speak, there's a possibility that custom mobs will arrive in time. Along with some various colour changes and NPC changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board   [OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board Empty

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] MeowMS Suggestions Board
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next