MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!

Go down 
+4
Arizona
phily999
MixerMeow
xForsa
8 posters

what do you think about MeowRPG?
Good idea!
Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_lcap29%Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I'm gonna try it.
Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_lcap29%Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
cool!
Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_lcap14%Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I think it's useless
Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_lcap14%Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Sucks ass
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

Character : n/a

Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Empty
PostSubject: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Sup, Last weeks i was working on MeowRPG, It's a Rpg game made for playing while server is down.

Finally up and working without bugs.:geek:
V1.3 contains: A cool RPG. I got no words for it, its just perfect...
*NEW*http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zynhimzz1d5*NEW*

MeowRPG will be updated weekly.
Quote :
In oder to play the game, you will need to download this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0849b3d18a0a4b6991b20cc0d07ba4d274dbdc466936c2be
MEOWRPG VIDEO!!!Some things in this video are already updated.

ALL these uploads are done by me, there are NO VIRUSES in it.
Updated:
No more weird language.
Added Part of MeowMs.
MeowMixer character.
Fixed Tutorial.

Last edited by xForsa on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
MixerMeow
Troll
Troll
MixerMeow

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm curious why the download place is the System 32 folder.
Back to top Go down
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Is someone gonna play this? i Feel Useless Rolling Eyes
Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm

xForsa wrote:
Is someone gonna play this? i Feel Useless Rolling Eyes
Razz Razz

Im trying it right now =D
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Wow, it looks just like final fantasy xD
Good job =D
Back to top Go down
Arizona
Playa
Playa
Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Pretty damn good. Better what I did.
Back to top Go down
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks, lol.
EDIT: Want your music in a client? Post your music here, in youtube video(or other video-site) and mayB your music will be in the next update! Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! 756359
Back to top Go down
emiel1995
Player
Player
emiel1995

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Haha, i'm gonna try it Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! 756359
Back to top Go down
xEmo
Zakum
Zakum
xEmo

Character : xEmo
Guild : Xakum

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:39 pm

xForsa wrote:
Thanks, lol.
EDIT: Want your music in a client? Post your music here, in youtube video(or other video-site) and mayB your music will be in the next update! Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! 756359

Nice game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LMSFierce
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Lol, thanks Very Happy Didn't expect people playing it anymore. Razz
Well, Cool anyway. When the server is down, I do know what to do! Wink .
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:14 am

Hey, Once I downloaded your v1.3, I got a virus saying that I keep on having a trojan and it tells me to download perfect defender. Then I researched it up on google "Perfect Defender Fake" and this is what it told me:

Yahoo Answers wrote:
Perfect Defender 2009 is a rogue anti-spyware application that can be installed without your knowledge and consent by a Trojan or through browser security holes. Perfect Defender 2009 displays fake security alerts to trick user into buying the full version of this useless application. Perfect Defender 2009 can generate pop-up advertismnets, install other dangerous malware, slow your internet connection speed and PC perfomance. If you have Perfect Defender 2009 on your PC, you may be also infected by trojan horses and other threats. We strongly recommend to remove Perfect Defender 2009 from your computer.

I don't know if it happens to you guys, but It sure did happen to me D=
Back to top Go down
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:39 am

phily999 wrote:
Hey, Once I downloaded your v1.3, I got a virus saying that I keep on having a trojan and it tells me to download perfect defender. Then I researched it up on google "Perfect Defender Fake" and this is what it told me:

Yahoo Answers wrote:
Perfect Defender 2009 is a rogue anti-spyware application that can be installed without your knowledge and consent by a Trojan or through browser security holes. Perfect Defender 2009 displays fake security alerts to trick user into buying the full version of this useless application. Perfect Defender 2009 can generate pop-up advertismnets, install other dangerous malware, slow your internet connection speed and PC perfomance. If you have Perfect Defender 2009 on your PC, you may be also infected by trojan horses and other threats. We strongly recommend to remove Perfect Defender 2009 from your computer.

Phily999 Please send me a screenshot, or post it here.
I really wanna see it, if more people have problems with it, ill run a full scan on it and post the dialog here.
P.s i didnt put it in there, I can't believe this.
Back to top Go down
playx123
Playa
Playa
playx123

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 am

O My GOD this is the best game i every try!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
playx123
Playa
Playa
playx123

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 am

or maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 am

LOLOLO Thanks people still playing =3 Update is nearly there!. Please post the music you prefer, Maybe YOUR music will be in the next update!
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 pm

lmfaoo i didn't even try yet ]:<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
MixerMeow
Troll
Troll
MixerMeow

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 pm

I don't see how it relates to MeowMS at all.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Horntail
Horntail
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 am

MixerMeow wrote:
I don't see how it relates to MeowMS at all.

Same here lmfaoo. Only thing related in my view is that its called MeowMS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/monkey001x
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:10 pm

xForsa wrote:
phily999 wrote:

Yahoo Answers wrote:

Phily999 Please send me a screenshot, or post it here.
I really wanna see it, if more people have problems with it, ill run a full scan on it and post the dialog here.
P.s i didnt put it in there, I can't believe this.

I kinda removed the virus Razz
Back to top Go down
xForsa
Pimp
Pimp
xForsa

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 am

It wasn't a virus , And it IS related to meowms, you can choose at first These 2 options: Tutorial, Or Play the game, To play Meowms Part, Click Play the game. You will go to some kind of dimension. Take The TOP Crystal. Press Space to enter, You will be warped to The dark room. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!   Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video! Empty

Back to top Go down

Release:MeowRPG Béta! Play it naow!! Now with video!
Page 1 of 1