MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Beta Testers

Go down 
+10
Alfred
christofer
platanos
CompyMasaX
octogonapus
bluesoda4u
MeowMixer
MixerMeow
ultrapiggy
Element
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

Character : n/a

Beta Testers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 am

Yeah, I had some trouble with a missing file, but element helped me out. Very Happy

GMs seems so patient in Meow.

Angel, were you the one that messed up the rebirth and got stuck as a beginner or something?
Back to top Go down
Flavio
Pimp
Pimp
Flavio

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 am

I wouldn't mind testing this shit out, but I probably wouldn't be much help or anything; I'd probably be pretty damn inactive.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 am

platanos wrote:
Yeah, I had some trouble with a missing file, but element helped me out. Very Happy

Angel, were you the one that messed up the rebirth and got stuck as a beginner or something?

Yeah I gave him the file he gave you :O
Back to top Go down
Implex
Playa
Playa
Implex

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am

IGN- Implex I started playin early when like nobody had 2+ RB on their account I was gettin really known until I went on a summer vacation and missed 2 months of gameplay when I came back nigguhs like iGoRawr had 30+ RB and I was gettin ksed by people I never saw before who had already plenty og rebirths. I don't regret anything and I made some good friends while playing and I would like to test! And I keep in touch with meow and some other players so I can see who's commin back or not and I played on a diff server with remedy, but I lost contact with him recently idk if he's commin back?
Back to top Go down
xXAngelXx
Player
Player
xXAngelXx

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:53 pm

platanos wrote:

Yeah, Lol I thought so but that was when I thought I screwed up on first Rebirth.
Problems resolved:
1.)I thought I didn't check with rebirth center first. [Did it]
2.) Swear Skills weren't working [Needed noob weapon] ^-^;;;;
3.) Was scared of Roll backs! Dx

Shocked So It was fixed
Back to top Go down
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Pets aren't going up past level 14 right now. Or the exp for pet level up changed.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:49 pm

No, my pet is level 24
Back to top Go down
platanos
Playa
Playa
platanos

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:55 am

But it just wouldn't go up for me >:O

I was using www.hidden-street.net pet exp guide and my pet had like 500 exp above the level 15 level up. I'll just talk to my pet longer. Gotta chat more since that rollback (Made pet level go from 14 all the way to 9 =[ ).
Back to top Go down
Implex
Playa
Playa
Implex

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 am

IGN- Implex I started playin early when like nobody had 2+ RB on their account I was gettin really known until I went on a summer vacation and missed 2 months of gameplay when I came back nigguhs like iGoRawr had 30+ RB and I was gettin ksed by people I never saw before who had already plenty og rebirths. I don't regret anything and I made some good friends while playing and I would like to test! And I keep in touch with meow and some other players so I can see who's commin back or not and I played on a diff server with remedy, but I lost contact with him recently idk if he's commin back?

Uhhh 2nd post already?
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:30 am

Implex wrote:

Uhhh 2nd post already?

We don't need to see two of your applications. Not going to give you a better chance. Just shows your impatient.

Sorry I've been behind in my acceptions, I will re-read them all this evening and let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Implex
Playa
Playa
Implex

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Element wrote:
Implex wrote:

Uhhh 2nd post already?

We don't need to see two of your applications. Not going to give you a better chance. Just shows your impatient.

Sorry I've been behind in my acceptions, I will re-read them all this evening and let you guys know.

Lol I just saw u posting and I though u skipped or missed my application...? That's why I posted twice.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 pm

EDIT

Last edited by Element on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Implex
Playa
Playa
Implex

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Element wrote:
Implex wrote:
Element wrote:
Implex wrote:

Uhhh 2nd post already?

Lol I just saw u posting and I though u skipped or missed my application...? That's why I posted twice.

Don't PM me. I said I'll review them and I did, and I feel you don't deserve the position. Nuff' said.

Hater lol oh well im not gona weep over it right...
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Implex wrote:
Element wrote:
Implex wrote:
Element wrote:
Implex wrote:

Uhhh 2nd post already?

Don't PM me. I said I'll review them and I did, and I feel you don't deserve the position. Nuff' said.

Join the club =D
Back to top Go down
Implex
Playa
Playa
Implex

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 am

Word make it seem as the testers were chosen by god himslef.
Back to top Go down
MixerMeow
Troll
Troll
MixerMeow

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 pm

phily999 wrote:
Implex wrote:
Element wrote:
Implex wrote:
Element wrote:
Implex wrote:

Uhhh 2nd post already?

Join the club =D

Why not go play your 1337 private server which is better than MeowMS?
Back to top Go down
bluesoda4u
Playa
Playa
bluesoda4u

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 am

Ok Ok now heres the real thing.

I've been playing MeowMS when it was in v55 (or v50-59)
I went on the server at least once a day.
I was known as BlueSoda4U the Perma Beginner.
I made the Pokemon guild and had some great times playing MeowMS.
It would be an Honor to be a Beta Tester.

My IGN was BlueSoda4U
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:46 am

bluesoda4u wrote:

My IGN was BlueSoda4U

Looking at your previous posts on these forums, I have noticed that you have pretty much made us all believe you are a very immature individual. 90% of your posts are you spamming about "buttsex"

If you're going to do this, you need to act more respectable.

Element would probably deny you anyways for some obscure reason.

And to everyone that got denied and shit, or anyone thinking of applying, this beta testing crap really isn't going to be fun at all. It really is pointless to even do this because we can test whatever we need to ourselves. You won't really usually see any other player unless you happen to log on at the same time as one of our large group of beta testers. (2 people)
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:05 am

Implex wrote:

Uhhh 2nd post already?

Accepted. PM Sent.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:05 am

bluesoda4u wrote:

My IGN was BlueSoda4U

Accepted PM sent.
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm

I was in MeowMS for quite a while though i forget how long or even when i joined. I got on most everyday and plan on getting on whenever i can when the server comes up. I know that i wasnt playing as long as other people and that i wasnt as popular as some other people but i am still a loyal member of meowMS.

I look forward to seeing you all in the game when its released!

My IGN was Tazer when meowms was up and running

P.S. This is of course if you are even still looking for beta testers
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm

octogonapus wrote:
I was in MeowMS for quite a while though i forget how long or even when i joined. I got on most everyday and plan on getting on whenever i can when the server comes up. I know that i wasnt playing as long as other people and that i wasnt as popular as some other people but i am still a loyal member of meowMS.

I look forward to seeing you all in the game when its released!

My IGN was Tazer when meowms was up and running

P.S. This is of course if you are even still looking for beta testers

Accepted. PM Sent.
Back to top Go down
phily999
Pink Been
Pink Been
phily999

Character : Not Available

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Just asking, but are we allowed to redo our application?
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Beta apps are now closed. I'm almost ready to open the server.

Going public before Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testers   Beta Testers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Testers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Jump to: