MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Head GM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

Head GM Empty
PostSubject: Head GM   Head GM EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Due to arguing, fighting, complaining, bickering, blasphemy, and conspiracy to commit murder(not kidding) happening between GMs, there will now be a new position. A head GM of sorts. The responsibilities of the head GM will be to basically stop the arguing. If a disagreement regarding a decision comes between two or more GMs, you will bring the problem to the head GM. This individual will be completely unbiased and will solve the problem there. Please be mature about this position and don't have any bitter feelings. This is necessary in order to maintain the GM team so we can function properly. ANY DECISION THE HEAD GM MAKES IS FINAL

If a large argument does come up between GMs not regarding a decision but from just insults or whatever, the head GM will attempt to break it up without hurting anybody's feelings. If they can't shut up after repeated tries, he may temp ban both people for a very short period of time (30 mins max) in order for them to cool off or whatever.

In no way is it the head GMs decision whether to remove a GM or not, that is entirely up to Cory.

The reason we don't just have Cory in this position is because he needs to be worrying about other things besides maintaining the GM team such as updating the server and such.

I recommend that the existence of this position does not get out into the public, as people may tend to disregard normal GM's authorities and only pay attention to the head GM's.

Another responsibility of the head GM will be to basically run the GM team. The head GM will be allowed to make rules or guidelines on how GMs should do their job. All of these rules/guidelines can be found here.

The head GM is me (pevv)

Discuss.

Last edited by christofer on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Character : n/a

Head GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GM   Head GM EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:14 am

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Pianus
Pianus
Fang

Head GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GM   Head GM EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:22 am

you do have the most time to spend on here and work the hardest i dont see why not youve proven urself to me Cool
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

Head GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GM   Head GM EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 pm

This idea never worked and wont ever work, im glad its gone.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

Head GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head GM   Head GM EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:08 pm

whose fault is that
Back to top Go down
Atsuko