MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Long time no chat?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iGoRawr
Pimp
Pimp
iGoRawr

Character : iGoRawr

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Since the server close i was doing my own thing, school, car ect. but i still had free time on my hands, i was thinking about coming back to this server, but its still the drama lama since it close down from the start, i dont want to offend anyone, but who want to play a server, if there soo many drama? not me for sure, but let hope all this just be forgoten and more people would maybe want to play a drama free server? well anyways, its good to talk to you guys again, after a long time =) and i hope that i have time on my hands to DL V.60 along with the friends and player once played MMS

-Timmy Sky Phe
Aka: Sky
Back to top Go down
Atsuko
Pink Been
Pink Been
Atsuko

Character : n/a

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Well if its still drama sky dont come back, you always have something to moan about.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:34 pm

iGoRawr wrote:
Since the server close i was doing my own thing, school, car ect. but i still had free time on my hands, i was thinking about coming back to this server, but its still the drama lama since it close down from the start, i dont want to offend anyone, but who want to play a server, if there soo many drama? not me for sure, but let hope all this just be forgoten and more people would maybe want to play a drama free server? well anyways, its good to talk to you guys again, after a long time =) and i hope that i have time on my hands to DL V.60 along with the friends and player once played MMS

-Timmy Sky Phe
Aka: Sky

I understand the way you feel. Some people just can't mind their own business and let others do their thing. Instead they argue about things and then make the drama rise from the dead. As you can see I've stayed out of the drama, and stayed calm while being in the drama.

-Element
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:40 pm

The drama is caused from this server being a social server in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Cory, will I ever be allowed to play on my account again?
Back to top Go down
kid kid
Playa
Playa
kid kid

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:32 am

Sup sky
you kno dogs can fly.
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 am

kid kid wrote:
Sup sky
you kno dogs can fly.
This topic was posted in October.

Necropost.
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
Sponsored content

Long time no chat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no chat?   Long time no chat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time no chat?