MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Nx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dejanovic
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Nx Empty
PostSubject: Nx   Nx EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:12 am

I sugest that the nx people should go in the fm again that was a great feature and really fare no jacking the prices for something ! I mean if there not there anymore please put them back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
octogonapus
Ergoth
Ergoth
octogonapus

Nx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nx   Nx EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm

To go along with the NX thing. i think that the prices should be lowered so instead of 5 mil and 10 mil items, they should be like 1 mil at most then 3 mil at most because of the lowered rates (btw, do NOT raise the rates)
Back to top Go down
ultrapiggy
Pink Been
Pink Been
ultrapiggy

Nx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nx   Nx EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm

Well, even with the severely dropped Meso rates, dropping the NX items' price to only 1-3 mil will still allow easy access.

Even though it's a private server, NX items should still be somewhat limited, so players still have some kind of items to aim for.

Lowering the 10mil ones to 7-8mil, and either lowering the 5mil ones to 4, or keeping them 5mil, seems like it'll still make the items accessible, but pricey. Because, well, they SHOULD be pricey.

As for having the NX people in the FM... Yeah, I'd like to keep 'em there.
Back to top Go down
http://digibutter.nerr.biz
Sponsored content

Nx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nx   Nx Empty

Back to top Go down

Nx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: