MeowMS

Holy shit.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 
 

 Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Well, yeah, I have been doing Pap runs with my friend, Vendetta, and suddenly I got banned for no reason, and it says that Korea banned me for hacking, my IGN is Raito, and I never used A/C, even...
What am I going to do, then?


Last edited by Marx013 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargon_Black
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Mark, it's Sargon. They think you were taking "1" damage at pap. I think its a server glitch but I cannot argue with them or they will ban me too. I need you to tell the GMs who view this exactly what happened. I know you're innocent but I don't think I can help you out here. I will try my best though. You are not a hacker and all your friends and guildmates know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Sargon_Black wrote:
Mark, it's Sargon. They think you were taking "1" damage at pap. I think its a server glitch but I cannot argue with them or they will ban me too. I need you to tell the GMs who view this exactly what happened. I know you're innocent but I don't think I can help you out here. I will try my best though. You are not a hacker and all your friends and guildmates know it.
Thanks, Sar.
I'm so pissed off right now.
this is so unfair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vendetta
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:32 pm

Indeed

I personally think it was just a GM error because I saw him taking damage around 24k when pap did his 1hp attack and normal damage every other time.

I've also seen him take damage and die from Showa boss so he is definitely not hacking.

'Nuff said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargon_Black
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:42 pm

I can recall a previous incident where a GM had banned someone who they thought was doing the max damage in the pap map. However, it turned out the person was actually doing just 1 damage. Pap map has some definate glitch issues, and it isn't right that innocent people have to be banned because of them. Vendetta was an eye-witness to the event, and he does not hack either so I think his testimony is legit. Please take into consideration all possibilites, GMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Sargon_Black wrote:
I can recall a previous incident where a GM had banned someone who they thought was doing the max damage in the pap map. However, it turned out the person was actually doing just 1 damage. Pap map has some definate glitch issues, and it isn't right that innocent people have to be banned because of them. Vendetta was an eye-witness to the event, and he does not hack either so I think his testimony is legit. Please take into consideration all possibilites, GMs.
Actually, that was my friend, Zeron that got banned due to a misunderstanding.
He used the skill "Taunt" on the Time Orb, it did 1 damage, but the GameMaster saw it was... well I don't know, billions of damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animexpert
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 pm

LeroyJenkins here,

This glitch sounds a lot like the old power guard glitches, where it would show normal damage on the players screen and insane numbers on everyone else's.

I don't believe Raito is a hacker, just earlier today we killed Horntail, Pap and some Zakum arms in FM6 and nothing there leads me to believe he's a hacker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecillio
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:46 pm

BOEHA here,

raito, i dont belefe you are a hacker

we play alot together i saw you when you didnt even had your first rebirth

i suport you all the way

regards,
boeha

ps. GM`s pls take this in consideration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Me and Pevv did and test and see if it was possible to take one damage from a certain monster. Turns out not even a GM can take one damage from that monster. So before you speak, think about who you are talking to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecillio
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:18 pm

i take 1 dmg from that monster ALOT ...

and i never hacked and also never wiill do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargon_Black
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Perhaps server lag at that particular time caused the number 1 to be shown instead of the actual damage taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:34 am

Element wrote:
Me and Pevv did and test and see if it was possible to take one damage from a certain monster. Turns out not even a GM can take one damage from that monster. So before you speak, think about who you are talking to.
And you want to tell me all of these people are lying?
First of all, I wouldn't make all of this effort to get my account back, because if I was really hacking, I would just give up and make another account or something. I wouldn't try so hard getting my account back that I can easily get by hacking. And seriously, aren't you supposed to support players? or do you just want to ban as much as possible?
Could you just give me one chance?
If there is anyway to prove that I wasn't hacking, I'll do it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 am

Nah dude, i can say you aren't a hacker I can honestly back you on that, its a glitch Well, mistakes happen and we are behind you to get unbanned ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:04 am

I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 am

christofer wrote:
I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.
Why don't you ask Korea? he knows everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christofer
GM
GM
avatar

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin
Posts : 444
Join date : 2008-06-12
Age : 23
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 am

Raito will be unbanned ASAP.

_________________
FUCK SALT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:12 pm

christofer wrote:
Raito will be unbanned ASAP.
Thanks alot, Chris!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecillio
Noob
Noob


Character : n/a
Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:30 pm

he is a new gm he dusnt know everything

when he had his other char he was harrasing me and said i was harrasing him..
but now we are cool thx god Razz
good nicely done Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Marx013 wrote:
christofer wrote:
I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.
Why don't you ask Korea? he knows everything.


First of all, I'm giving you a second chance, let me talk to Cory about all this. Me and Pevv (Chris) considered the fact of lag and pap glitches and therefore you will be unbanned as soon as I can contact Cory. Second of all, stop being ignorant. If you want a second chance your gonna have to stop being ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Element wrote:
Marx013 wrote:
christofer wrote:
I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.
Why don't you ask Korea? he knows everything.


First of all, I'm giving you a second chance, let me talk to Cory about all this. Me and Pevv (Chris) considered the fact of lag and pap glitches and therefore you will be unbanned as soon as I can contact Cory. Second of all, stop being ignorant. If you want a second chance your gonna have to stop being ignorant.
And how exactly was I an ignorant?


Last edited by Marx013 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Marx013 wrote:
Element wrote:
Marx013 wrote:
christofer wrote:
I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.
Why don't you ask Korea? he knows everything.


First of all, I'm giving you a second chance, let me talk to Cory about all this. Me and Pevv (Chris) considered the fact of lag and pap glitches and therefore you will be unbanned as soon as I can contact Cory. Second of all, stop being ignorant. If you want a second chance your gonna have to stop being ignorant.
And how exactly was I ignorant?

Don't ask questions, Don't argue, do you want to be unbanned or not.

-Korea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Element wrote:
Marx013 wrote:
Element wrote:
Marx013 wrote:
christofer wrote:
I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.
Why don't you ask Korea? he knows everything.


First of all, I'm giving you a second chance, let me talk to Cory about all this. Me and Pevv (Chris) considered the fact of lag and pap glitches and therefore you will be unbanned as soon as I can contact Cory. Second of all, stop being ignorant. If you want a second chance your gonna have to stop being ignorant.
And how exactly was I ignorant?

Don't ask questions, Don't argue, do you want to be unbanned or not.

-Korea
You banned me for no reason, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Marx013 wrote:
Element wrote:
Marx013 wrote:
Element wrote:
Marx013 wrote:
christofer wrote:
I'm neutral in all of this shit, I have no idea what happened.
Why don't you ask Korea? he knows everything.


First of all, I'm giving you a second chance, let me talk to Cory about all this. Me and Pevv (Chris) considered the fact of lag and pap glitches and therefore you will be unbanned as soon as I can contact Cory. Second of all, stop being ignorant. If you want a second chance your gonna have to stop being ignorant.
And how exactly was I ignorant?

Don't ask questions, Don't argue, do you want to be unbanned or not.

-Korea
You banned me for no reason, anyway.

Did you not read what I said before? You were suspected of hacking but Chris and I talked about it and came to an agreement. So before you start flaming the person who is in charge of unbanning you, you should really think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marx013
Player
Player


Character : n/a
Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Quote :
Did you not read what I said before? You were suspected of hacking but Chris and I talked about it and came to an agreement. So before you start flaming the person who is in charge of unbanning you, you should really think.
I wasn't flaming you.
You were the one who hurried to ban me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Horntail
Horntail


Character : n/a
Posts : 249
Join date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:30 pm

Marx013 wrote:
Did you not read what I said before? You were suspected of hacking but Chris and I talked about it and came to an agreement. So before you start flaming the person who is in charge of unbanning you, you should really think.
[quote="Marx013"]
Quote :
Did you not read what I said before? You were suspected of hacking but Chris and I talked about it and came to an agreement. So before you start flaming the person who is in charge of unbanning you, you should really think.

We had another GM watching as I banned, she told me to ban. Therefore I did. You will be unbanned ASAP. Lock this thread please.

-Korea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]   

Back to top Go down
 
Got IP banned for doing nothing... [Solved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: HELP!!!-
Jump to: