MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Key Config Layout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaisenSan
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Key Config Layout Empty
PostSubject: Key Config Layout   Key Config Layout EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 pm

I've been wondering about this for a while now. Because of rebirthing, one character could have a lot skills to use at once. How do you get them to fit all on the keyboard? Would anyone mind taking a screenshot of their key config and posting? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
iGoRawr
Pimp
Pimp
iGoRawr

Character : iGoRawr

Key Config Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Config Layout   Key Config Layout EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 am

KaisenSan wrote:
I've been wondering about this for a while now. Because of rebirthing, one character could have a lot skills to use at once. How do you get them to fit all on the keyboard? Would anyone mind taking a screenshot of their key config and posting? Thanks in advance.

the playing style that i play with is a FPS Style [1st person shooter] the home keys for the left hand, are A,S,D,W,
so it grants me all/most of the key that i use for the skill/buff

Key Config Layout Keysettings
Back to top Go down
Sora
Criminal
Criminal
Sora

Key Config Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Config Layout   Key Config Layout EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 am

Key Config Layout Maple0013-1

This is my Windian Hermit btw. :O

I play piano alot so my fingers are really long. I usually rest my thumb on space bar, index finger on C, Middle on A, Ring on Shift, and Pinky on CTRL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CompyMasaX
Pimp
Pimp
CompyMasaX

Key Config Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Config Layout   Key Config Layout EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:02 am

My keys are very spread out half and half. Pickup, jump, and ALL attacks are on the left side. Movement, potting, buffing is with the right hand. All the hotkeys for the UI are stuck down the middle. Since I'm mostly ambidextrous (I can do pretty much anything with both hands except writing), this is good for me. Doens't require really long fingers either. Most used finger is index finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Key Config Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key Config Layout   Key Config Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Key Config Layout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Archive-
Jump to: