MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Oh wtf, Chris.

Go down 
+3
Remedy
christofer
Zeron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeron
Player
Player

Character : n/a

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:31 pm

You know what you did. That's bs and you know it. Unban meh please.

Last edited by Zeron on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Actually, you were using tubi. Knowing you would deny it, I recorded a video which shows you looting pap twice and clearly using tubi. Sorry, you aren't getting unbanned this time. I really have no idea why Meow unbanned you for damage hacking, but I have proof now. So please gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 pm

No. I didn't even know what tubi was until that girl that was with me in pap mentioned it and I'm not damage hacking. Honestly, if I was damage hacking, I'd have gotten way more than just one rebirth (which I was really happy to get for the first time). I thought you believed me already that I don't hack in any way.

I don't understand why you think I'm using tubi or whatever. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see that vid. To loot fast, all you have to do is hold down Z or whatever you have your pick up key set as. You can combine this with walking (walk any direction and hold Z. You pick up things really fast, but if there's a bit of lag, you may miss some stuff). I can emulate it again if you wish and I suggest you try it yourself before you accuse anyone of using mega tubi.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:24 pm

I'm serious. I don't hack. No genuine hacker would try so hard or want to get their account back. They know they're hacking and once they've been found out, they'll stop or create another account. They wouldn't go after an account that they could easily obtain the levels for since they hack. Please unban me.
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Virus
Virus
Remedy

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:05 am

Hackers are people. And people who want something bad enough will do what it takes to get that. Its in our blood. And since all you can do i beg you will. Ans Tubi is very noticeable, you pick up at least 2 items at a time. Its not something that could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Any hacker would realize that the time it takes to get any items or stats I have is very minute. If I were truly a hacker, I would shrug off losing that account easily and just hack myself another in MeowMS. I'm not a hacker. I don't have the tools to do that nor would I want to on such a nice Private Server (or so I thought until the GMs wrongly accused me of hacking). I spent time on that account. I legitimately spent time. I wouldn't hack in a server that's so easy to get levels, money, etc. in.

And I highly doubt that about mega tubi. That's something called lag. The same reason why TWO shots of hurricane are seen when someone else uses it. The same reason why projectiles (be it arrows or stars) can be thrown/shot in weird angles by others. The same reason why avenger doesn't appear to go in a straight line as it should if it's thrown by others.

Honestly, I can't find an argument against that. How do I prove that I pick up slower than mega tubi? I mean, I guess I can't anymore seeing as how I'm banned, but how can I prove that I pick up slower than mega tubi in words? I've already proven logically that I don't damage hack. I thought Chris believed me on that already.

If you have your mind set despite all my words, I ask that you give me one more chance. I'll loot 'slower' for you if that's what you want. If I ever change my ways, you can perma ban me from the site and forums.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:57 pm

You've been banned. Do not argue with the GM's. 👽
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:06 pm

I've been banned unfairly once before, argued, and gotten unbanned. Get the fuck out of my thread.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 am

I don't understand why you guys won't listen.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:45 pm

Hmm, telling a GM to get out of your thread? Now you definitely will not be unbanned. Happy mapling!

-Korea
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:45 pm

I used to think I had a chance when I explained. Apparently MeowMS's GMs don't listen no matter how good or bad the argument is. Damage hacking is one thing, but freaking mega tubi? Seriously, out of the hundreds of people there on your wall of shame, only TWO people are listed as using mega tubi. You're getting desperate to find reasons to ban people, or at least the GMs that banned those two people (I'm looking at you, Chris). Why you do that, I have no idea. Whether if it's because you're just looking for people to hate or if you actually think we're hacking (I know I'm not).

And for the record, I see no GM status on your name, so says the forums. I think it's explained in this quote.

phily999 wrote:
But Blekmage (Korea) became a GM like 2 days ago Razz

You're a greenhorn GM. Stop arrogantly prancing around the forums like you actually have status. Undercover GMs only deceive. Until the forums say you are a GM or you post with an actual GM account, I'll fail to respect you as a GM everytime. Right now, you're nothing but a mere player of this community to me.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Zeron wrote:
I used to think I had a chance when I explained. Apparently MeowMS's GMs don't listen no matter how good or bad the argument is. Damage hacking is one thing, but freaking mega tubi? Seriously, out of the hundreds of people there on your wall of shame, only TWO people are listed as using mega tubi. You're getting desperate to find reasons to ban people, or at least the GMs that banned those two people (I'm looking at you, Chris). Why you do that, I have no idea. Whether if it's because you're just looking for people to hate or if you actually think we're hacking (I know I'm not).

And for the record, I see no GM status on your name, so says the forums. I think it's explained in this quote.

phily999 wrote:
But Blekmage (Korea) became a GM like 2 days ago Razz

You're a greenhorn GM. Stop arrogantly prancing around the forums like you actually have status. Undercover GMs only deceive. Until the forums say you are a GM or you post with an actual GM account, I'll fail to respect you as a GM everytime. Right now, you're nothing but a mere player of this community to me.

Too bad I'm not an undercover GM. Either way the server is shutting down.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Like I said, your forum name yields no form of status. It deceived me into thinking that you were a mere player with useless input and wannabe-GM commentary.

But the server is shutting down, huh? Can't say that's permanent since Meow brought it back before (or so I thought with the '~BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!~ ' message glaring in the main site).
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:13 pm

Zeron wrote:
Like I said, your forum name yields no form of status. It deceived me into thinking that you were a mere player with useless input and wannabe-GM commentary.

But the server is shutting down, huh? Can't say that's permanent since Meow brought it back before (or so I thought with the '~BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!~ ' message glaring in the main site).

It'll be awhile. Cory and I have reverted to KMS.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Good for you. You won't have to deal with GMs that ban people unfairly.
Back to top Go down
Element
Horntail
Horntail

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Zeron wrote:
Good for you. You won't have to deal with GMs that ban people unfairly.

Stop bitchin.
Back to top Go down
Piie
Pink Been
Pink Been
Piie

Character : Piie

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm

I was there,LoL
Piie :lol!:
Back to top Go down
tora
Player
Player
tora

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:28 pm

sup zeron Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Tora, keep in touch. The GMs don't listen. Hit me up with an IM if you have it.
Back to top Go down
kidkid
Banned
Banned
kidkid

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Zeron wrote:
You know what you did. That's bs and you know it. Unban meh please.
..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|]=D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh wtf, Chris. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh wtf, Chris.   Oh wtf, Chris. Empty