MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tbird200
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm... Empty
PostSubject: doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm...   doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:55 pm

yea if u are looking at it this i would like to be a gm to help the meow ms community.i know i havent been playing long. i made this forum acc after i made my game acc ( a few days after) but i have been playing ms for a long time. i think i would be good for the job becouse i love this server, im on it alot, and i would really try to learn to be a good gm and stuff like,events and communication with the other players. ive at least gotten like 13 hackers banned on previus servers. i would also just help each indevidual player with problems if theyre new and stuff. i know im new and not many people know me but i would just like a chance. hopethis didnt seem like i was bugging anyone cuz i can only imagine how anoying people begging to be gms is but just please consider btw i have spent alot of time veiwing other forums and observing gms like how to react to flaming and all that, just not on this server of done alot of that though. i really hope i didnt bug anyone. also im not like one of those people whose extremily serius and stuff becouse to me thats pretty annoying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidkid
Banned
Banned
kidkid

PostSubject: Re: doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm...   doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:36 pm

tbird200 wrote:
yea if u are looking at it this i would like to be a gm to help the meow ms community.i know i havent been playing long. i made this forum acc after i made my game acc ( a few days after) but i have been playing ms for a long time. i think i would be good for the job becouse i love this server, im on it alot, and i would really try to learn to be a good gm and stuff like,events and communication with the other players. ive at least gotten like 13 hackers banned on previus servers. i would also just help each indevidual player with problems if theyre new and stuff. i know im new and not many people know me but i would just like a chance. hopethis didnt seem like i was bugging anyone cuz i can only imagine how anoying people begging to be gms is but just please consider btw i have spent alot of time veiwing other forums and observing gms like how to react to flaming and all that, just not on this server of done alot of that though. i really hope i didnt bug anyone. also im not like one of those people whose extremily serius and stuff becouse to me thats pretty annoying Very Happy
..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|]=D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
Back to top Go down
nim6
Banned
Banned
nim6

PostSubject: Re: doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm...   doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm... EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:39 pm

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|]=D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

meow closed da server .......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm...   doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm... Empty

Back to top Go down

doubt ull look at it but please consider me as gm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MeowMS :: Archive :: Archives :: Old Forums :: Ellinia :: Post Hell-
Jump to: