MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Was I banned or wiped?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeron
Player
Player

Character : n/a

Was I banned or wiped? Empty
PostSubject: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 am

I was soloing pap (crazy to do at 12X even with maxed triple throw, demon elixir, etc.) and I was disconnected. I tried to log back in and was greeted with the message "This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection. Please check again."

Was I banned or wiped? If the former, I was banned unfairly. I'm 100% legit. I don't know why the system would ban me. If I was wiped, I'd like confirmation that I wasn't banned and will post in the "Post here if you were wiped" thread. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:10 am

Well, I saw you use taunt and it did 1.25b damage or however big the max amount of damage is.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:13 am

D:

I used taunt on the sphere thingy at the beginning. It did 1 damage, was a critical hit, but still did 1 damage. Is that damage hacking? <_<

Edit: I had to destroy the sphere normally to get Pap out. That is, I used triple throw/shadow partner after I had used taunt.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:31 am

A response..and possibly unbanning/unblocking from the game would be nice, thanks. If my taunt really did do that much damage, I wouldn't have had to finish off the time sphere normally.
Back to top Go down
christofer
GM
GM
christofer

Character : YUMMEH
Guild : Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:45 am

It did do 1.25b on my screen, and it could be one of two things.

One possibility that it was some kind of glitch, and it actually was 1 damage.

Another possibility is that sometimes when you damage hack when you use a skill it doesn't actually do damage, the number just shows up.
Back to top Go down
Zeron
Player
Player

PostSubject: Re: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:02 pm

My thanks for the unban. If there was anyway, I'd like to prove that I really wasn't hacking. If there's no way, forget I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was I banned or wiped?   Was I banned or wiped? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was I banned or wiped?
Page 1 of 1