MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Um... Help? Banned for no reason :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archceasar
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

Um... Help? Banned for no reason :( Empty
PostSubject: Um... Help? Banned for no reason :(   Um... Help? Banned for no reason :( EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Well, it started atleast 1-2 weeks ago, and i just started playing maplestory private servers.

I came here, and thought this server was pretty amazing. Well, my first account was officially BULLCRAP, and i deleted that one. The SECOND one however, got banned. And now i cant access the server.

--EDIT--

I dont know why i got banned, and btw, i THINK that the account was lvl 1, and the name was st33lsin or sumthing like that.

--SECOND EDIT--

Why has no one replied to this at all? I'm still waiting for a gm to unban me or atleast tell me what i was banned for...

Last edited by archceasar on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz im an idiot)
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Playa
Playa

PostSubject: Re: Um... Help? Banned for no reason :(   Um... Help? Banned for no reason :( EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 am

the reason for a ban is usually posted on the wall of SHAME
look for your account name and itll say the reason
Back to top Go down
MinorFish
Camwhore
Camwhore
MinorFish

PostSubject: Re: Um... Help? Banned for no reason :(   Um... Help? Banned for no reason :( EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 am

they can't unban you unless you give your username Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um... Help? Banned for no reason :(   Um... Help? Banned for no reason :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Um... Help? Banned for no reason :(
Page 1 of 1