MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Share | 

Some connection difficulties.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sargon_Black
Noob
Noob

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Some connection difficulties.   Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm not too familiar with this server so i'm not sure exactly what is wrong and if I can fix my problem. I like to log out frequently to avoid rollback issues. However, when I try to log in now, I can only make it to the character select screen. When I hit select a character to log in, it makes that log in sound, freezes for a second, then returns to the log in screen saying "Unable to connect to game server. Please try again later." I don't know if maybe the server maxed out on people or if the server is just down, but any help would be appreciated. ~Sargon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remedy
Virus
Virus

PostSubject: Re: Some connection difficulties.   Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Sargon_Black wrote:
I'm not too familiar with this server so i'm not sure exactly what is wrong and if I can fix my problem. I like to log out frequently to avoid rollback issues. However, when I try to log in now, I can only make it to the character select screen. When I hit select a character to log in, it makes that log in sound, freezes for a second, then returns to the log in screen saying "Unable to connect to game server. Please try again later." I don't know if maybe the server maxed out on people or if the server is just down, but any help would be appreciated. ~Sargon
The login server is down. It will be up when either meow puts it back up or the restarter activates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargon_Black
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Some connection difficulties.   Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Thanks. It was just a problem I had never encountered before. I wasn't sure the cause or the fix. Thanks so much for the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some connection difficulties.   

Back to top Go down

Some connection difficulties.
Page 1 of 1