MeowMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeowMS

Holy shit.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Special treat for anyone still lurking here four years after this server died. I un-hid all of the old posts and such for nostalgia purposes. Have fun.

Guys the server won't open very soon

Go down 
+3
Plague
BMI
Yena
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yena
Furfag
Furfag
Yena

Character : Uboaaaaaaaa

Guys the server won't open very soon Empty
PostSubject: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but meowmixer has bigger priorities he has to take care of first

Thank you make your time
dix
Back to top Go down
BMI
Pimp
Pimp

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Captain Obvious!
dix
Back to top Go down
Plague
Zakum
Zakum
Plague

Character : Satan
Guild : pew pew pew pew

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Guys the server won't open very soon KFGLh
dix
Back to top Go down
darkzero
Whore
Whore
darkzero

Character : n/a

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:32 pm

>meowmixer
>having a life

what is this
dix
Back to top Go down
Yena
Furfag
Furfag
Yena

Character : Uboaaaaaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Well
Even someone without a life has to stay alive somehow
dix
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
Ladon

Character : Ladon
Guild : AKTL

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 am

Haha priorities like what? The kids not trying to do anything besides get in Jesus' pants, which I'm pretty sure he already has(disgusting btw)
dix
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

Character : MeowMixer
Guild : FuckNexon

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 pm

I have become a devout Breatharian. I've been busy with training my body to survive off only air and light (instead of the usual Breatharian cuisine, double cheeseburgers and liquid light AKA Diet-Coke) so I can return to the fifth dimension.
If you are reading this from the fifth dimension please call me on my fifth dimensional phone at (1) (888) 667-7539.
If you have any questions please refer to my mentor, Wiley Brooks.
dix

Last edited by MeowMixer on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://meowms.no-ip.biz:2001
JESUS
Witch of Dreams
Witch of Dreams
JESUS

Character : Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Ladon wrote:
Haha priorities like what? The kids not trying to do anything besides get in Jesus' pants, which I'm pretty sure he already has(disgusting btw)
dix
What is the point of saying this? Are you trying to make someone feel bad? Because you succeeded at making me feel like shit, and on Christmas at that. Thanks for basically calling me disgusting when you don't know anything about me. I barely even know you, but the only thing I remember about you is that all you ever did was whine and complain which says something about you. Anyway, he does have priorities that aren't me. So next time if you want to insult someone, leave me out of it.
dix
Back to top Go down
http://www.hookersforjesus.net/
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
Ladon

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:20 pm

JESUS wrote:
Ladon wrote:
dix
What is the point of saying this? Are you trying to make someone feel bad? Because you succeeded at making me feel like shit, and on Christmas at that. Thanks for basically calling me disgusting when you don't know anything about me. I barely even know you, but the only thing I remember about you is that all you ever did was whine and complain which says something about you. Anyway, he does have priorities that aren't me. So next time if you want to insult someone, leave me out of it.
dix

1.It's not Christmas yet
2. If you knew how to read I wasn't calling you disgusting, it was him trying to get into your pants is whats disgusting
3. Ironic how you say alls I did was whine and complain, what is this
4. If you're that offended by something said over the internet lol
5. Wasn't insulting anyone
6. H8ers gonna H8
7. riveting tale chap
dix
Back to top Go down
JESUS
Witch of Dreams
Witch of Dreams
JESUS

Character : Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Ladon wrote:
JESUS wrote:
Ladon wrote:
dix
dix

1.It's not Christmas yet
2. If you knew how to read I wasn't calling you disgusting, it was him trying to get into your pants is whats disgusting
6. H8ers gonna H8
7. riveting tale chap
1. It's Christmas Eve, which is when my family celebrates Christmas.
2. I can read just fine, but you should have made it more clear what you were referring to. Also how is it disgusting? He is my boyfriend he doesn't have to 'try'. That's normal.
3. Are you saying I shouldn't be upset after someone is being insulting?
4. That's why I find it offending. You don't even know me so why are you talking about me? How do you know anything about MeowMixer's priorities and life anyway?
5. Seemed pretty insulting to me, purposely or not.
6. Niggers gonna nig.
7. jews
dix
Back to top Go down
http://www.hookersforjesus.net/
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
Ladon

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 pm

JESUS wrote:
Ladon wrote:
JESUS wrote:
Ladon wrote:
dix
dix

1.It's not Christmas yet
6. H8ers gonna H8
7. riveting tale chap
dix
1. It's Christmas Eve, which is when my family celebrates Christmas.
2. I can read just fine, but you should have made it more clear what you were referring to. Also how is it disgusting? He is my boyfriend he doesn't have to 'try'. That's normal.
3. Are you saying I shouldn't be upset after someone is being insulting?
4. That's why I find it offending. You don't even know me so why are you talking about me? How do you know anything about MeowMixer's priorities and life anyway?
5. Seemed pretty insulting to me, purposely or not.
6. Niggers gonna nig.
7. jews
dix

1. Lol Christmas Eye
2. How old are you two again?
3. No you shouldn't. I'm not being conceited but half this server hates me, people tell me rude things all the time, again H8ers gonna H8, just ignore it
dix
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Ladon wrote:
Code:
Character: Jesus
Exp: 34
Derp.
dix

Last edited by MeowMixer on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Horntail
Horntail
Ladon

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 pm

MeowMixer wrote:
Ladon wrote:
Code:
Derp.
dix

Yeah and I know you're 1338. Rolling Eyes
dix
Back to top Go down
MeowMixer
Ruined Decaying Pixels
Ruined Decaying Pixels
MeowMixer

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:18 am

Ladon wrote:
MeowMixer wrote:
Ladon wrote:
Code:
Derp.
dix

Yeah and I know you're 1338. Rolling Eyes
dix
Verified fact my friend.
Guys the server won't open very soon Fpc6eb
dix

Last edited by MeowMixer on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plague
Zakum
Zakum
Plague

Character : Satan
Guild : pew pew pew pew

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:14 am

thread sucks DICK
dix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys the server won't open very soon   Guys the server won't open very soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys the server won't open very soon
Page 1 of 1